Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well, it seems that I'm having a conversation with myself, while everyone else talks stuff, but if anyone cares my shipment arrived this morning and I got both pair. They still  screwed something up since the tracking infor says it was a 3.2lb package. Whatever, no harm no foul. 

Carry on with the arguing at one another. 
You're right.  Nobody cares.  From the looks of your sig, you're just trying to resell them anyway.  So why would we care?  I'm sure everyone here has their pair(s) already.  
tongue.gif

You will find what you are looking for every other page back. That's what I'm saying; there's pics, complaints, informative info, and pure entertainment in this thread already. There's nothing else that can be added.
                                                                An to anyone who agrees......

Everything mentioned can be found in EVERY thread on NT!!! Or EVERY sneaker site you can think to google!!! Just because you mite have coppped the first go round you cant be selfish to those just getting their pairs. This is the MOST POPULAR Air Jordan by far in the MOST POPULAR CW. (Even though the Colombia's are my favorite) I have the knowledge an RESPECT to say this is the mother of them all!!!! No matter how tired you are of hearing the same stories, same complaints or whatever.....The number of people who STILL want this shoe FFFFFFFFAAAAARRRRRR out weighs any amount they can ever make. Despite how easy it seem to get these shoes IT REALLY WASN'T!!! If I didnt follow this thread I wouldnt have JACK SHHYYTT....As most of the mass public still havent between bots an resellers an those of us in the know about stocking up for various reasons.....After the first release we found out in this thread  no one else knew they would bust out more for that soft FL restock. The smartest so called people were holler'n those were CC issues an returns....an there was nothing more to see here after that.....low a behold in this thread we hear about another March 23rd restock so at this point we dont know what to think because if u think no one still wants this shoe u have to be CRAZY!!! An u cant say u tired of hearing peoples excitment an dissappointments when people are enjoying the experience for the first time or time an time again.....
Got 2 from a sniper in Dec on RD an ReRSVP an LUCKY as hell on the 3rd on CL after striking out online on the morn of the 23rd. Got a rush on EVERY pair!
An I still love hearing peoples stories of them being able to cop for the first time or multiples because my second pair has flaws on the left shoe. If u put in the effort the reward of getting these is oh so sweet an not easy to obtain in the least bit!!!

An to anyone who agrees......

Everything mentioned can be found in EVERY thread on NT!!! Or EVERY sneaker site you can think to google!!! Just because you mite have coppped the first go round you cant be selfish to those just getting their pairs. This is the MOST POPULAR Air Jordan by far in the MOST POPULAR CW. (Even though the Colombia's are my favorite) I have the knowledge an RESPECT to say this is the mother of them all!!!! No matter how tired you are of hearing the same stories, same complaints or whatever.....The number of people who STILL want this shoe FFFFFFFFAAAAARRRRRR out weighs any amount they can ever make. Despite how easy it seem to get these shoes IT REALLY WASN'T!!! If I didnt follow this thread I wouldnt have JACK SHHYYTT....As most of the mass public still havent between bots an resellers an those of us in the know about stocking up for various reasons.....After the first release we found out in this thread no one else knew they would bust out more for that soft FL restock. The smartest so called people were holler'n those were CC issues an returns....an there was nothing more to see here after that.....low a behold in this thread we hear about another March 23rd restock so at this point we dont know what to think because if u think no one still wants this shoe u have to be CRAZY!!! An u cant say u tired of hearing peoples excitment an dissappointments when people are enjoying the experience for the first time or time an time again.....

Got 2 from a sniper in Dec on RD an ReRSVP an LUCKY as hell on the 3rd on CL after striking out online on the morn of the 23rd. Got a rush on EVERY pair!
An I still love hearing peoples stories of them being able to cop for the first time or multiples because my second pair has flaws on the left shoe. If u put in the effort the reward of getting these is oh so sweet an not easy to obtain in the least bit!!!

Oh, OK.

dont say mods. just say my name since im the only "mod" in here contributing to the conversation.

ill always contribute my 2 cents when i see someone talking down upon someone else and that exactly what happened here. no one finds fault with that tho when it comes to people degrading these poor, no job having resellers.

You can chill w/ the ego-tripping, BIGJ. Fall back w/ telling me what to/not to say, I ain't breaking no rules. All theses resellers using this thread to sell, tell them what to say. Instead of letting them find comfort in it, due to you sharing why you resell.

I have no problem w/ resellers, but the thread is out of hand, at this point.

dont say mods. just say my name since im the only "mod" in here contributing to the conversation.

ill always contribute my 2 cents when i see someone talking down upon someone else and that exactly what happened here. no one finds fault with that tho when it comes to people degrading these poor, no job having resellers.

You can chill w/ the ego-tripping, BIGJ. Fall back w/ telling me what to/not to say, I ain't breaking no rules. All theses resellers using this thread to sell, tell them what to say. Instead of letting them find comfort in it, due to you sharing why you resell.

I have no problem w/ resellers, but the thread is out of hand, at this point.

its ego tripping because i ask you to refer to me by name instead of indirectly addressing me? riiiiight.
just because i say something to you, it means you're breaking rules? riiiiight.
people use this thread to sell? riiiiight.

your view is so scewed its not even funny.

there is a clear difference in selling in the thread, which isnt happening, and someone discussing what they sold their stuff for. at the end of the day, if you didnt have the people chiming in calling people scum for discussing selling an item, the thread would move just fine. this whole issue started real casually then personal shots were fired. i just chimed in because i didnt like the belittling.

start---- O my resellers doing so bad this is awesome. Death to resellers.
then---- They still doing ok on the resale. i sold my pair for X amount of dollars.
then---- O you scum for selling shoes. you need a real job you terrible person you.
then---- O the admin making this thread so bad because he actually said something that isnt against reselling.

get out of here with that crap. take a minute and follow the last few pages and you will see that's pretty much what happened but you guys are so short sighted that you dont even see how it evolves. Blame the anti-resellers on this one for throwing the bait out there.

Last edited:
I wore them to a crawfish boil this past Saturday....looked damned good... Got a very light small crawfish oil/juice on the mid sole ...cant really see it but I know its there lol ...I thought ok this is why folks double up maybe?  But then I was like ..these are guaranteed to release many more times in my life time ...when they dont look new anymore ill pick em up again ...got too many shoes in rotation as it is ....Anyway ..Love these joints ..glad I was able to cop.

J, regardless of your opinion, at this point the thread is definitely derailed from "talking about BREDs" to "resellers vs reselling" and that isn't the point of this thread. Just drop it with them and keep the talk to the shoes and not what resellers are doing with their lives.

J, regardless of your opinion, at this point the thread is definitely derailed from "talking about BREDs" to "resellers vs reselling" and that isn't the point of this thread. Just drop it with them and keep the talk to the shoes and not what resellers are doing with their lives.

see, your statement shows no accountability. my original point, which i have now stated multiple times, was that it doesnt make sense to talk down to someone for doing what they do. you also talked down to dude for making his peanuts so obviously you are OK with it.

Last edited:
Anybody get the wrong box during the Finish Line restock?

I got the actual 11s with the shoe tree and red cover/insert but the box I got was for the Air Jordan 13 Bred. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem and if they had done anything about it.

So is anybody gonna attempt to paint their midsole black on one of their pairs? will the angelus paint crack when they get worn? anyone kno? i want to do it...

Last edited by a moderator:
So is anybody gonna attempt to paint their midsole black on one of their pairs? will the angelus paint crack when they get worn? anyone kno? i want to do it...

i like the look but love my pairs too much to alter them.

i wore my pair yesterday while running errands. felt "softer" the 2nd wear from what i can remember. the 1st wear was pretty stiff.

Anybody get the wrong box during the Finish Line restock?

I got the actual 11s with the shoe tree and red cover/insert but the box I got was for the Air Jordan 13 Bred. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem and if they had done anything about it.
Do you mean the box sticker said Retro 13 or that the box is the all black one? Cause that is the box it came in; it has been discussed repeatedly. Bred 11's did not come with a special box, only the red insert and plastic shoe trees.

Do you mean the box sticker said Retro 13 or that the box is the all black one? Cause that is the box it came in; it has been discussed repeatedly. Bred 11's did not come with a special box, only the red insert and plastic shoe trees.
Yeah the box sticker says Retro 13 but everything else is normal.

Last edited:
Yeah the box sticker says Retro 13 but everything else is normal.
not sure if it was someone being funny or not but people posted in instagram pics of the older jordan boxes with their restock pair.

Last edited:
see, your statement shows no accountability. my original point, which i have now stated multiple times, was that it doesnt make sense to talk down to someone for doing what they do. you also talked down to dude for making his peanuts so obviously you are OK with it.

I made a comment and moved on from it. You're the one that was continuing the banter about things not related to Jordan XIs specifically. I wasn't taking shots at you, I was saying its pointless to continue to argue with dude about something not related to the XIs.

If you want to make those points there should be a separate thread about THAT.

This is about the sexiest shoes ever produced by Nike, Inc. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom