Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ok, how many times did you guys enter in the drafts? I only received two emails so was only able to enter twice.

For the FNL draft? You can only enter once or else you get disqualified

Ok, how many times did you guys enter in the drafts? I only received two emails so was only able to enter twice.
should be one per winners circle account.

he probably has multiple WC accts.

Just got a finishline email

Spam 9.99 last minute shipping email

My heart jumped for a couple seconds

Will we get an email saying if we didn't win too? or only if we got picked?

They should be handing out the "sorry better luck next time but you can order online" emails as well. Other wise people going to think they got no email and think they won. Either way there FB and twitter will be ETHER regardless of how this goes down!!!

lol. nice ninja edit, but not fast enough.

LOL!

I entered twice, oh well.

They say that because they don't want some computer genius to create 234234 WC accounts before the contest starts and use that to his or her advantage. I signed up using both of my emails I had on file for the WC, one old, one new. Sue me. :lol:

FNL is emailing Draftees to tell them they "won," or they took the L... They will email you either way, confirmed this via FNL Twitter.

DAMN RIGHT I AIN'T GON ORDER FROM THERE! Only if I know they doing discriminatory tactics against Canadians.
We don't jump to conclusions ova here, we assess,evaluate then we act. 

why you gotta do me like that, stop acting all negatively with yo ole ***. Being old is not all that bad, i mean sure you might need a cane and eat more tapioca pudding than the average population, but that's not a reason to be mean. Be happy plehboi, life is good!
Not sure what your getting at since you have no idea how old i am but my pair gets here thursday. have a merry xmas

Lol at the noob e-beefs going on. Hands down the best threads every year on NT are the retro 11 ones. The concord one was off the wall with stupidity amongst other things

Finding it hilarious how all these new members joining today and yesterday are ALL claiming to have been "lurking on here for years" or have had "multiple screen names before this one". :lol:

Every year. Every XI release.

sorry if already asked but I have two questions:

1) When will NDC have these available for online purchase?
2) What is the product code for these? If you type in the code before they post the link on twitter, you can still locate the shoes on the website as long as its the right time... correct?

thanks and please excuse me if these were already asked.... just way too many pages to backtrack and read through.

2) What is the product code for these? If you type in the code before they post the link on twitter, you can still locate the shoes on the website as long as its the right time... correct?
thanks and please excuse me if these were already asked.... just way too many pages to backtrack and read through.

:\

After what I experienced yesterday from acquiring raffle tickets... I'm so glad that I paid $260 for a pre-order pair. Every where I went for a raffle ticket had a crowd. Bay Area wasn't playing yesterday. I hope it was only crazy yesterday because it was a Sunday, and people were out shopping with family. But I saw some funny stuff yesterday like people lining thinking they can win a free pair of Jordans.

8:00 AM EST 12/21 

378037-010 depends if NDC will do Twitter link only or not.

Last edited:
since everyone has a connect

my "african connect" should be coming through this week for $245.00
I think i'll get a second pair at that price

Where are all the EASY cop folks.? :smh: so far not so good for moi...If you didn't camp out you basically are a** out...

since everyone has a connect
my "african connect" should be coming through this week for $245.00
I think i'll get a second pair at that price

that avy is priceless. smh and anybody who thinks they pull off all pink shoes without having a vagina

Aye, ya acting like a proxy gon be always efficient, and not crash yo **** while you tryna order
No boy I ain't finna use that.
I got more work put in potna, i got other options. I just want equality, and respect, and it seems that Eastbay be ******g with Canadians and that **** ain't cool at all!

What's that all a-boot.

Ok stright from the horses mouth regarding the FNL draft today

that FNL draft was the most poorly executed plan I've ever seen. I've been a WC member for well over 10 years and didn't get the original email so I called and tweeted and got the second one at 5pm on Sat. Then when I tried to enter with the second email, it said WC number invalid and their twitter said they were working on a fix. I didn't panic because the CSR I talked to and their twitter said they were extending the draft to Sun 11:59pm because they f'd up. So Sun AM I'm assuming the fixed the issue and I try to enter and it says I've missed the deadline. Then I call them (takes me almost 2 hrs to get thru) and they said the draft is closed and there is nothing they can do.

I've always been loyal to FNL, but I have to say they must have a bunch of clowns working there because this is probably the most incompetent thing I've ever encountered from a company this large. Somebody at HQ needs to be fired for this fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom