Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Honestly, I'm gonna toss these in the closet till about the time Columbia's come out next December (hopefully). In the meantime, I wanna find an OG pair to wear....the search officially begins :nerd: :tongue:

damn...I have an extra coming in. I'll try that or trade for some foams
Guy came all the way down from palmdale to meet me in the valley yesterday to get them, sold my other pair for 375 on saturday... Now I have one to rock & one to stock.

Picked up two dif sizes because I wasn't sure which would fit.. if one doesn't fit my friend who happens to be that size asked if he can buy it off me without me killing his wallet.. what's a fair price if you sell to a friend? I was thinking since I paid $210 w/shipping and tax, that something like $250 is ok.. or am I going to soft?

Bred XI are the perfect trade bait
happy.gif

happy.gif

Picked up two dif sizes because I wasn't sure which would fit.. if one doesn't fit my friend who happens to be that size asked if he can buy it off me without me killing his wallet.. what's a fair price if you sell to a friend? I was thinking since I paid $210 w/shipping and tax, that something like $250 is ok.. or am I going to soft?

cant be much of a friend. Why dont you just let him have em for what you paid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Retail if he's your homie.

That's just how I roll, if he's just a kind of friend that just holla's once in a awhile he better be happy with 250.

It is a fair price.

Guy came all the way down from palmdale to meet me in the valley yesterday to get them, sold my other pair for 375 on saturday... Now I have one to rock & one to stock.
Damn son. Get that money. I won't get mines from Ndc til next week. See what happens. Where u get all your pairs from if u don't mind me asking. Message me if u can...if not it's all good

Back
Top Bottom