Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

2 hours of catching up on responses and 400 pages before the shoe releasing... this is truly

Passed by WSS Hawthorne last night, there were about 20 ghost chairs and some little 10 year old girl in line.... a 10 year old in about mid 50's degree weather which is cold for LA..... I can't believe ish like this is happening.... Wish a Social Worker was around too see it

Last edited:
I actually got my twitter feed with a google chrome app and it just buzzes on my screen only alerts from @nike and I already have my DM READY to go. I predict a reply within 2.5 seconds

So NikeNYC just sent another tweet out about the RSVP being open. Here's the thing that bothers me, the second tweet sent out was formatted the way it's supposed to be (officially I guess) First one looked kinda informal. No link etc. So what if everyone who sent it after the first tweet doesn't get counted?

I actually got my twitter feed with a google chrome app and it just buzzes on my screen only alerts from @nike and I already have my DM READY to go. I predict a reply within 2.5 seconds

Im also at work while doing this.

Grind Hard or Find God.

if it makes you feel any better, click thru the hashtag on twitter, and look at all the people who just typed the info in a regular tweet.

MY DM will be less then ctl+v + enter and still lose out.

I had a random number call me 30mins ago...I was like gyeah...to find out it was my mortgage company getting me an update on my refinance...:smh:

Last edited:
I'm in the holiday spirit. willing to help people rsvp just do be nice pm me I might just help you if possible...

Back
Top Bottom