Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So if I get the SPA screen as soon as I load FNL.com, I should just let it count over and over until it brings up the site. Once SPA screen goes away will I be able to move freely or can it come back again?

Finishline or Nike for grade school sizes? I'm out here for my size but no stores got grade school sizes.

So if I get the SPA screen as soon as I load FNL.com, I should just let it count over and over until it brings up the site. Once SPA screen goes away will I be able to move freely or can it come back again?
Yes. But you have to hurry, because it may go back to SPA.

mannn JJ has been good to me lately :evil:

Correct, let it count down. Its basically a spot in line, so if you refresh you'll be put at the back of the line.

Damn, in the frenzy I misspelled my billing/shipping address. If that was finishline I would've had processing error, not the case with jimmy. Gotta call ASAP Monday morning and hope I don't get my order cancelled for that.

You have NO idea how JJ works.  Only size left is 14.

Shiiiiiit you have NO idea what you're talking about. I know it's a race to the checkout and not to add to cart and I know what I'm
Talking about. I was refreshing the final page of checkout while I was making that post so I knew they were still in my cart. I have only missed one shoe ever on JJ and that is because they had an issue with my debit card. So I'm 21 for 22 in the last 6 months. Ask big J, GrizZlyAnimal, cdang, anderson, and remedy444 if I know how JJ works. All of these people have gotten shoes off of JJ because of me, some more than once (only BigJ if he got his tonight). Get outta here

Shiiiiiit you have NO idea what you're talking about. I know it's a race to the checkout and not to add to cart and I know what I'm
Talking about. I was refreshing the final page of checkout while I was making that post so I knew they were still in my cart. I have only missed one shoe ever on JJ and that is because they had an issue with my debit card. So I'm 21 for 22 in the last 6 months. Ask big J, GrizZlyAnimal, cdang, anderson, and remedy444 if I know how JJ works. All of these people have gotten shoes off of JJ because of me, some more than once (only BigJ if he got his tonight). Get outta here
indifferent.gif

Unless you want to talk PHP and SQL sit back down.  You have absolutely NO clue what you are talking about.  

Back
Top Bottom