Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got shipping confirmation from FTL and patiently waiting......
nthat.gif

Sunny and nice out here in bean town. I un DS mines today they look a feel great my 01s are officially retired.

Does anybody have the Ftl sku for the restock? Yeah I know it's impossible but you never know I wear a crappy size.

Last edited:
anybody still waiting on jj to ship bred xi's from last weeks restock? my order has been in the warehouse since tuesday, meanwhile the foams i ordered last night from jj have already shipped, smh. luckily i already have a few pairs so im not really sweating it if the order does not get fulfilled.

They just cancelled mine...friggginmad

YO!!!! WTF!!!

Was going to UNDS one of my pairs of playoff XI's and you won't believe what happened...

I got 2 freaking RIGHT shoes. 2 RIGHT SIDES. WTF. What can I do?

I got this specific pair on release date through fnl mobile as I kept them in the fnl outer box. I remember opening them and checking them out, but I never realized they were 2 right side shoes!!!

Did anyone receive 2 left shoes by any chance??? SIZE 10 by the way.

What are my options? I mean, it's been a little over 3 months from receipt...

Anyone???

I'd be pissed if JJ cancelled my order after stringing me along for so long, but mine came in this morning. So dude got 2 on the same feet. I'd be livid.

Yes, I am livid AF!!! and I don't know who or what Leroy Jenkins is...

anyone have any experience with a situation like this? Did anyone get 2 Left side that have posted here? Man why the **** did I wait this long to try them on/UNDS...

YO!!!! WTF!!!

Was going to UNDS one of my pairs of playoff XI's and you won't believe what happened...

I got this specific pair on release date through fnl mobile as I kept them in the fnl outer box. I remember opening them and checking them out, but I never realized they were 2 right side shoes!!!

Anyone???

Nothing you can do about if unless you find someone with 2 left shoes in the same size or close to it

YO!!!! WTF!!!

Anyone???
Oh my God, dude.. that blows. I would have checked the pairs more thoroughly, especially since I like looking at them. But hindsight isn't going to save you now.

Maybe that was your divine punishment for getting more than 1 pair and spoiling a chance for someone else.

Last edited:
finishline can't do anything??? Damn man...I know it's been a while and not sure on their return policy especially if it wasn't my fault.

any other insights?

Even though I am gonna ice mine for a good min I still opened JJ box and opened jordan box to make sure I had XI cover, shoe inserts, and strangely smelled both shoes "something about new shoe smell". But u live and learn, can't put your trust in people, cause obviously we make errors.

finishline can't do anything??? Damn man...I know it's been a while and not sure on their return policy especially if it wasn't my fault.

any other insights?
you can call them and see if they got any complaints from someone that got 2 left shoes. Or it could of been a problem at the nike factory. Im sure they either nike or fnl will take care of it.

you can call them and see if they got any complaints from someone that got 2 left shoes. Or it could of been a problem at the nike factory. Im sure they either nike or fnl will take care of it.
I'm betting FNL more than likely won't care. Nike will probably offer you a voucher.

DS GMP 6s for DS 2012 bred 11s... whos winning in that trade ?
The bred 11s restocked like 5 times. They made about 500,000 pairs, do you see a GMP 6/7 pack restock coming? 
Non of this really matters! The only factor in a trade should be whether or not you are getting what you want. To me the only way you loose in a trade is if you don't get the shoes period. All these shoes are only worth retail any additional value is just the value we place on the shoe.

YO!!!! WTF!!!

Anyone???
this is why when u order u check immediately to make sure they are the right size and an actual pair. 

Back
Top Bottom