Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I put my extra pair on craigs. Only got offered 270. I don't mind doubling up on these. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang
So you were you doubling or trying to sell? 270.00! FOH.... People just raping the culture! Can't wait until AF1's are the in thing again!
Naw leave my af1's alone let people continue to beast over Jordan's so I can keep getting my forces for retail or below

Jordan, the man himself, disagrees. End of story. Kobe is better. More clutch, more skills, more rings.
what does Jordan have to do with my personal opinion bruh? I like lebron over kobe but I'm not downing dudes who like kobe more it's called joking around...

Jordan, the man himself, disagrees. End of story. Kobe is better. More clutch, more skills, more rings.

dude.jordan ,THE MAN HIMSELF ,chose KWAME BROWN to built a franchise on.Jordan was a god as a basketball player.he pretty much failed everywhere else.including his opinions.and this comes from a BIG kobe fan.And an even bigger MJ fan,who grew up idolizing and trying to imitate his every ******g move(i even did the tongue thing for a while :rofl:)

Last edited:
So you were you doubling or trying to sell? 270.00! FOH.... People just raping the culture! Can't wait until AF1's are the in thing again!
I cook the culture? 75% of the cats in here resell. Get off your high horse. At least I admit it. What's your size. I'll be sure to snag a few pairs to resell to u son

Last edited by a moderator:
I cook the culture? 75% of the cats in here resell. Get off your high horse. At least I admit it. What's your size. I'll be sure to snag a few pairs to resell to u son
Man if the money you make flipping 2 pair of shoes gets you going you should try working. A salary would probably blow your mind. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Man if the money you make flipping 2 pair of shoes gets you going you should try working. A salary would probably blow your mind. 

common misconception. people have jobs.

to be honest, most of the small time resellers, like myself, just like getting shoes cheaper considering they have a shoe addiction and nike/jb drops shoes every weekend. NOBODY can afford spending $160-$250 every weekend.

all star weekend alone could cost a person over $1000 at retail.

Last edited:

to be honest, most of the small time resellers, like myself, just like getting shoes cheaper considering they have a shoe addiction and nike/jb drops shoes every weekend. NOBODY can afford spending $160-$250 every weekend.

The fact hat you have a job and resell to feed an obsession or hobby means nothing, drug addicts do the same thing. Next, you act as if you have to buy every release that Jordan Brand releases. I have never bought a shoe with the intent to resell and never will, especially not to cover thee cost of buying more shoes, any business transactions, I partake in is for the greater good of my family, financially.

^^^ to each his own. My point was what it was. Many resellers have jobs. If you are going to talk down to someone, at least be correct.

i agree completely... i for one spent 1300 allstar weekend in houston on shoes alone! I also resell small time... in my opinion its smart to cop extra pairs to shorten the damage it does to my pockets

Just stop. First it's for peeps like you who still insist in calling these breds that they should keep releasing them. Its PLAYOFFS get it right.

And boring? No Jordan Brand team sneakers are boring. OG Jordan's will NEVER be boring. No matter how many times they release. The fact that resellers are still able to sell and make a profit off these is a testament to that. And seeing these on the shelf after release date won't look right? Do all white AF1s look outta place at the stores? Nope. Hypebeast, we know aboutcha.
LOL! Im no hypebeast at all i dont cop thing just cause they in. I have BRED i mean PLAYOFF's from 2001  I did not need a re release to make me happy i just got it cause my brother wanted it and i went with him an i copped 2 pairs. Im saying they already killed it by dropping these again in March IMO it would be weird to see the same sneaker dropped every other month or every month even thou i know they would sell. And yes i have a full time job and also resell too.

The fact hat you have a job and resell to feed an obsession or hobby means nothing, drug addicts do the same thing. Next, you act as if you have to buy every release that Jordan Brand releases. I have never bought a shoe with the intent to resell and never will, especially not to cover thee cost of buying more shoes, any business transactions, I partake in is for the greater good of my family, financially.
Ibuy shoes resell them to lessen the blow on my pockets. Ain't nothing wrong with that. We all suckers to the game. I can't justify spending 200 on. Shoe that I'll wear 3x a year. Can ya dig it

i agree completely... i for one spent 1300 allstar weekend in houston on shoes alone! I also resell small time... in my opinion its smart to cop extra pairs to shorten the damage it does to my pockets
Yup. I usually cop an extra pair or two to soften the blow of my own pair. Nothing wrong with that.
^^ In the words of the Moderator... To each its own, SMH! But I'll hold any further opinions but I will say that for the past 10 years I have had the privilege of being able to reserve pairs at retail through a local shop owner who is a friend of mine and I have never giving serious thought to reselling but with so many so called true collector/sneakerheads or whatever the flavor is this week, raping the culture, I should taking advantage of the opportunity. 

You guys are kind of funny to me!

Ibuy shoes resell them to lessen the blow on my pockets. Ain't nothing wrong with that. We all suckers to the game. I can't justify spending 200 on. Shoe that I'll wear 3x a year. Can ya dig it
So you make purchases that you can't justify or better yet, do you have to justify buying something you like. Sounds like you look at the release calendar and then start juggling your finances/budget!

Every post on here is becoming a reselling tell all. I sold such and such for this amount. SMH

Last edited:
So you make purchases that you can't justify or better yet, do you have to justify buying something you like. Sounds like you look at the release calendar and then start juggling your finances/budget!

Every post on here is becoming a reselling tell all. I sold such and such for this amount. SMH

For you to be so much holier than everyone you sure are judgemental.

For you to be so much holier than everyone you sure are judgemental.
I mean I'm not disrespectful or anything I just see this trend of people cosigning stuff on here that for a long time people wouldn't whisper on on here. You just saw shoes pop up in the classifieds, not people bragging about it though. Also, I'm no the type to just agree and co-sign what people say if I don't agree with it and I most definitely don't deal with people who do it and there's alot of that on here. 

And trust me I'm not holier than thou, or judgemental but people put themselves out there on here all the time, it's just more of them than me. LOL

budget? Why would I have to budget and look at the release date I ain't a kid. I can buy multiples of any release. Then resell it if I don't like how it looks when it arrives. Stop acting like a fairy.

budget? Why would I have to budget and look at the release date I ain't a kid. I can buy multiples of any release. Then resell it if I don't like how it looks when it arrives. Stop acting like a fairy.
Sure, you buy multiples then sell "IF" you don't like how they look! But it's cool nothing wrong with reselling, I may have to try my hand at it. And as far as a budget i hope you have one, especially if you are a grown man.

Don't try reselling. Stick to drinking that holy water. I don't need to budget. I got money like that. Look at Me now. Look at me now. I'm getting paperrrrrr. I'm out jesus

i just bought the air jordan retros concord 11, for 300 and the air jordan 11 grey for 300,and the bred for champ there nice shoes

Back
Top Bottom