Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Screenshot_20180116-114058.jpg

These are 100% cop for me love the UK theme lol

Squadron blues would like a word with u guys

New "sneakerheads" or people short memories :lol:

and the funny thing is squadron blues didn't sit like black and reds.

That's why I say a lot of ugly colorways were released, but people didn't care. They just wanted a Jordan. Meanwhile a lot of the ones coming out now are alternate ones based on prior colorways.

Where's the real good pics of Olives? Shocked I haven't seen them or a thread.

Olives getting alot of hate in here fam... Doesn't look like they will get their own thread. 13s overall seem to be less popular now and days but its all good. Gives people who really like the model to get what they want at decent prices.

Not as crazy about 13s now and days but hoping to get olives well under retail.

New "sneakerheads" or people short memories :lol:

That's why I say a lot of ugly colorways were released, but people didn't care. They just wanted a Jordan. Meanwhile a lot of the ones coming out now are alternate ones based on prior colorways.

Fam thats why I was kind of blown away when dudes started calling the Olives one of the worst colorways we've ever gotten. We've literally gotten Squadron Blues, a Brown and Pink Low top 8, Peapod 8s, and plenty of other trash *** colorways.... olives don’t even make a top 10 worst list of shoes released within the last 5 or so years tbh.

Different time tbqh

Even 4-5 years ago, GR retros would constantly sellout at retail because there was profit to be made by resellers because MSRP wasn’t $190+ and quantities produced were MUCH lower so even a $10-$20 profit could be made on the worst retro cws. Also, Adidas hype was non existent so most sneaker hype pretty much only centered around Nike/Jordan (I’m not saying there was no Adidas/Y-3 hype but it was nowhere what it is today).

Funny how things have changed in just a few years.

These Olive joints are hot trash but you can't even cop them on the FL app? I can't do that FCFS **** for the 3's. No puedo.

Peapod 8s were dope to me. Especially at the time they released. Towards the end of the baggy, urban brand era.

I don't think it'll get any lower than $145 for a Bred XIII. Just scored my size 9 at Stockx. Appreciate it, if the seller is a member here. :pimp:

Pretty excited for the Hyper Royals. Anyone know if they will be limited or GR? Guessing it'll be on SNKRS or NDC.

Blue joints are cool but they gotta be the right price for me. Olives for sure this weekend, I'm hype

Back
Top Bottom