Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Today
B15F3020-336C-4114-923A-9D2F1F407250.jpeg
tenor.gif

Can't wait...

I see the stock x tag my G. Good thing they did you justice and didnt let the seller slide without the bin bags and all accessories...you the man!

I see the stock x tag my G. Good thing they did you justice and didnt let the seller slide without the bin bags and all accessories...you the man!
They would have gotten a return. I've been eyeing these hard for 3 years.
It's more than I wanted to pay but, much cheaper than I've seen to this day where I know they would be legit.
Offed 4 pairs I'll never wear and called it a day. At this point its like a rinse and repeat cycle getting new pairs.

Would love to see that whole 13 set when it's done. You solely looking for 10.5 or 11? I'll keep an eye out too for those pairs.

Would love to see that whole 13 set when it's done. You solely looking for 10.5 or 11? I'll keep an eye out too for those pairs.
Preferably an 11, but would take a 10.5 if the price is right or a cleaner version than an 11.
None of the those three left on the list I would be wearing anyways.

I so miss my pair. Had a 11.5 and need a sz 12 now. That's one pair I'm determined to get back one day, new or used as long as the're in great condition with OG everything.

got the 2 og's but would be scared to buy the bin23 or rays; i'm not sure i could spot a fake, so i would assume everything "affordable" is fugazi
I hear that, I've done a lot of research on the bins and rays.... the rays seem like the easier one to get fakes of.
Main reason I went through stockx and it took me so long to get a pair.
The rays make me nervous, but I'm pretty sure I could a spot a fake, still would prefer to go through stockx.

With expensive purchases, I do like that stockx requires signature for delivery and they really package and box it up very well to avoid damage.
They certainly go out of their way to make sure to protect the shoes more than the average sale. Held true with these and kaws 4.

Congrats solecitor solecitor !!! Really happy for you, my man. 13s are the Js that got me into sneakers back when I was in middle school and I've just started working on my little collection. Not sure if I'll ever go after OGs or not but it has been great buying the white/reds, black/reds, white/blues, CP3 homes, and the Brave Blue lows in the last year. Going to start going after other ones like the Bins eventually I'm sure.

Do you have a list of 13s you own so far?

I been having a problem with the last release of cherry 13s, everytime i be walking they be squeaking. I found out it was the leather tongue rubbing with the leather lace loops on the inside.

Does anybody else have that problem with leatber 13s if so what are some solutions if there are any?

Congrats solecitor solecitor !!! Really happy for you, my man. 13s are the Js that got me into sneakers back when I was in middle school and I've just started working on my little collection. Not sure if I'll ever go after OGs or not but it has been great buying the white/reds, black/reds, white/blues, CP3 homes, and the Brave Blue lows in the last year. Going to start going after other ones like the Bins eventually I'm sure.

Do you have a list of 13s you own so far?
I own every single pair released to the public (no PE’s at all sadly) since 1997 - lows and mids, except for the 3 I mentioned.
OG Blk/Red, OG Flint and Ray 13s. I own the 3 golf pairs from last year as well.

I do not wear anything I don’t have doubles or triples of either (although I broke that rule on a few pairs - maybe 5 in total).

My two all time favorites are Black/Red mids and the Quai 54 lows.
I’ve always found the AJ13 to be the coolest Jordan to my eyes.
Maybe not the easiest to wear from the 1-14 line, but to my eyes, just really effing cool.

Heres a link to my last collection photo, which has grown a lot since then - almost a year ago.
OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Last edited:
I own every single pair released to the public (no PE’s at all sadly) since 1997 - lows and mids, except for the 3 I mentioned.
OG Blk/Red, OG Flint and Ray 13s. I own the 3 golf pairs from last year as well.
Heres a link to my last collection photo, which has grown a lot since then - almost a year ago.
did you get em for retail and not resale at least

solecitor solecitor got the 13's like
maia_story_nosefaucet.gif

Got the golfs all at retail - 2/3 even below retail back when the good ole days of being able to apply discounts to reserves exsisted.

My brother in 13s @Koncrete Kickz ooped me the only pair I couldn’t get - at retail like a boss.

Majority of the collection I got at retail, but several of the older pairs I had to pony up a few extra doll hairs for. Nothing crazy outside the bin 13s though.

I been having a problem with the last release of cherry 13s, everytime i be walking they be squeaking. I found out it was the leather tongue rubbing with the leather lace loops on the inside. Does anybody else have that problem with leatber 13s if so what are some solutions if there are any?

My Cherries are squeakmania. It's a common issue. I put up with it 'cause it's so dope.

I do not wear anything I don’t have doubles or triples of either (although I broke that rule on a few pairs - maybe 5 in total).

My two all time favorites are Black/Red mids and the Quai 54 lows.
I’ve always found the AJ13 to be the coolest Jordan to my eyes.
Maybe not the easiest to wear from the 1-14 line, but to my eyes, just really effing cool.

WOW! So damn impressive! I feel the exact same way about the 13s as you do and I'll probably start building up my 13 collection more once my 31 collection is as complete as it can be.

Have you thought about adding some of the womens/gradeschool colorways to your collection since you're not wearing them anyway? There are a few INCREDIBLE pairs out of those ones that might be a dope addition.

WOW! So damn impressive! I feel the exact same way about the 13s as you do and I'll probably start building up my 13 collection more once my 31 collection is as complete as it can be.

Have you thought about adding some of the womens/gradeschool colorways to your collection since you're not wearing them anyway? There are a few INCREDIBLE pairs out of those ones that might be a dope addition.

I only know of 1 true women's pair from years ago - the white/uni blue lows and I have them.
I believe those phantom/moon particles coming out next month are women's only as well.

Since my lady started getting into kicks several years ago with me, I have bought all the gs I could obtain.
Unless she wants to wear it though, I only get the pairs they didn't make in men's sizing as well.

I also really hold out on those and try to get them for 60-100 max per pair.
Although I did paid more than retail for the 2 Asia only release for the CSD and L&R pairs.
Right now all that I know I am missing is the all purple hornets pair from 2015 and the white/black/gum bottom from this year.

Back
Top Bottom