Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I only know of 1 true women's pair from years ago - the white/uni blue lows and I have them.
I believe those phantom/moon particles coming out next month are women's only as well.

Since my lady started getting into kicks several years ago with me, I have bought all the gs I could obtain.
Unless she wants to wear it though, I only get the pairs they didn't make in men's sizing as well.

I also really hold out on those and try to get them for 60-100 max per pair.
Although I did paid more than retail for the 2 Asia only release for the CSD and L&R pairs.
Right now all that I know I am missing is the all purple hornets pair from 2015 and the white/black/gum bottom from this year.

Yeah the only ones I would add are the ones they didn't make in men's sizing for sure.

- Black Mint Foam
- White Italy Blue
- Dark Raisin
- Black White Gum
- What Is Love Pack
- Cool Grey Fusion
- Hornets
- Hyper Pink (Black/White/Pink)
- Hyper Pink (Black/Pink)
- Love and Respect
- White/Carolina Low

Those are all the ones I could find on StockX in women's/GS sizes that aren't men's also.

Yeah the only ones I would add are the ones they didn't make in men's sizing for sure.

- Black Mint Foam
- White Italy Blue
- Dark Raisin
- Black White Gum
- What Is Love Pack
- Cool Grey Fusion
- Hornets
- Hyper Pink (Black/White/Pink)
- Hyper Pink (Black/Pink)
- Love and Respect
- White/Carolina Low

Those are all the ones I could find on StockX in women's/GS sizes that aren't men's also.
Yup have all those except purple hornets and black white gum.

Most of them are crap quality and materials outside of the What Is Love (CSD - Chinese single day) and the L&R. Those two are really nice.

A couple of the older ones are too though - the fusion grey and pink are fire (one of my lady’s favorites)

Yup have all those except purple hornets and black white gum.

Most of them are crap quality and materials outside of the What Is Love (CSD - Chinese single day) and the L&R. Those two are really nice.

A couple of the older ones are too though - the fusion grey and pink are fire (one of my lady’s favorites)

Glad to hear you're like me and you at least want them in your collection though! If there were womens-only 31s, you better believe I'd have them, haha.

The What is Love/CSD sea foam green pair is incredible though! Seriously have contemplated getting a custom made for myself.

My Cherry 13s are the squeakiest pair of shoes I've ever owned. It's the main reason I don't wear them more, even though they are one of my favorite looking shoes ever.

People have said to put baby powder on the parts that rub together, but I've been too lazy to try that yet.

Copped

Air Jordan 13 Carmelo Anthony "Class of 2002"
Release Date:
09/15/18
Color: Black/University Red/University Gold
35928276_223917045075153_5751041112915574784_n.jpg

Last edited:
those melo 13 are vicious.......the true def of a grail; because i will ONLY want them forever

because
2113777-25254040de2f7f7eb65398d3954fb4cc.jpg

Yah the Melo branding kinda turns me off, just like the CP3 on the black/blue and white/blues a few years ago.

Obviously in on the OGs though.

Back
Top Bottom