Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I’ve been wondering, what type of response would JB get if the next Flint 13 has its original Navy upper instead of the brighter French Blue?

23A6F559-0CAD-4543-B121-6E9248D23696.jpeg

So ol boy relisted those flints and sold him to some sucker who paid $350 for em

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113295339152

Who then left him even more negative feedback for not mention flaws in the shoe. He did mention the glue stains to me and showed pics that didn't look bad, but I wonder were they worse than they looked or was the guy more upset because of how much he paid for them...

For $200 I probably wouldn't have cared because they would be getting worn but I do feel bad for the guy that bought them.

So ol boy relisted those flints and sold him to some sucker who paid $350 for em

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113295339152

Who then left him even more negative feedback for not mention flaws in the shoe. He did mention the glue stains to me and showed pics that didn't look bad, but I wonder were they worse than they looked or was the guy more upset because of how much he paid for them...

For $200 I probably wouldn't have cared because they would be getting worn but I do feel bad for the guy that bought them.

I managed to scoop DS 2005s for $200 earlier this year...deals can be had. He didn't give you enough pics to determine if the 2010's were real or not, but better safe than sorry for you.

I'd assume he could have filed a claim for misrepresentation of the item.

Real talk it's very easy to tell from even those two pics those are 2010s. Real crappy (or utterly stupid) of the seller to say anything otherwise.

Absolutely. I play poker for a living and travel so much that we just rent; I sold my house 7 years ago to avoid maintenance/upkeep and home owner costs. I certainly don’t take from life’s priorities, I just don’t have many of them to begin with.

Are you traveling and playing tournament circuit or traveling for cash games?

F9E05DE2-A1C5-4CAA-9FD5-3F81F208E22D.jpeg
E1CE3B61-A092-4B53-85EB-EEC0BB2707D9.jpeg
2B0D5C4E-95BC-4C3A-AEB5-F2C2F9CFDD1F.jpeg

Jordan 13 GS collection. These colorway are only available in GS or extended GS (up to 9.5 I believe)
The uni blue lows came in up to a size 12 or maybe 14 in women’s. I have the size 12 in the men’s collection.
Missing the purple cp3 Asia only release and the black/white/pink bottom (have but not pictured).
It’s pretty much identical to the black/white/gum pair. Just has pink instead of gum and gold on it.

Last edited:
F400F2E6-8DDF-4ED7-8C32-353951C5122A.jpeg
3D5E4440-97EF-4065-A170-6F69BA4BEF12.jpeg
6D58FCD0-DD5C-4AED-ADE4-4F4B1F7ADCDF.jpeg
15C4B1E2-C828-422F-B316-DA37F3666400.jpeg
A1D0C5F5-CBBC-4E9F-A6D9-14AE0C3813BE.jpeg

I would like to see all these retro in the next year or two.
I honestly wouldn’t even mind them spreading the flints and blk/wht over 2 years.
I feel like we will get the blk/wht’s before flints for some reason.
But if NT really gets the word out to people who listen at Nike, let us get these pairs!!!!!!!

Do you keep everything in a container and also hold onto the boxes?

P.s. Dope collection

Do you keep everything in a container and also hold onto the boxes?

P.s. Dope collection
I only have containers for pairs I wear or am planning on wearing - and even then I’m short on several containers currently. Waiting for another sale on them to grab a bunch more to finish it off.
All of my 13 collection and other pairs I have in my storage room in their boxes where it stays dark round the clock.
Eventually I’ll set up a display for them, hopefully.

And thank you, gonna post the whole thing here soon.

I only have containers for pairs I wear or am planning on wearing - and even then I’m short on several containers currently. Waiting for another sale on them to grab a bunch more to finish it off.
All of my 13 collection and other pairs I have in my storage room in their boxes where it stays dark round the clock.
Eventually I’ll set up a display for them, hopefully.

And thank you, gonna post the whole thing here soon.
You may be the greatest XIII collector I have ever seen. :lol:

Last edited:
I seen a pair of he got game 13's sitting at my local Foot Action , Im wondering if I should grab them , I hope they have my size

F9E05DE2-A1C5-4CAA-9FD5-3F81F208E22D.jpeg
E1CE3B61-A092-4B53-85EB-EEC0BB2707D9.jpeg
2B0D5C4E-95BC-4C3A-AEB5-F2C2F9CFDD1F.jpeg

Jordan 13 GS collection. These colorway are only available in GS or extended GS (up to 9.5 I believe)
The uni blue lows came in up to a size 12 or maybe 14 in women’s. I have the size 12 in the men’s collection.
Missing the purple cp3 Asia only release and the black/white/pink bottom (have but not pictured).
It’s pretty much identical to the black/white/gum pair. Just has pink instead of gum and gold on it.

I can't remember but did those teal or whatever color single day 13s come in extended sizing? I didn't think they did I grabbed em for my gf in a 6 but never seen em bigger then a 7

Back
Top Bottom