Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

The chief called....he said these aint it

ABE22A70-E1AF-441F-9270-AE13CECAA62B.jpeg

These have to be one of the worst shoes they've ever done for a model 1-14. And that's saying something, because they've done a lot of garbage over the years. Like who the hell is actually buying these?

If solecitor solecitor is not in. Nobodys in.

This is the straw that broke the camels back.
I was already getting burnt on collecting 13s with some of the subpar pairs in years past, but I refuse to buy complete garbage - they need to drop flints and playoffs and shelf the 13 until they come back with a better approach and execution before they completely ruin the model itself.

They could be doing black/blue, black/green, white/orange, etc - the 13 model doesn’t need any extra jazz. Just the basics and solid colorblocking make it great.

Let’s not say things we can’t take back.:wink:
Lol. That’s why I put it out there. NT never forgets!

Rocking my brave blues today
Seems like my left shoe has less zoom air or seems like none in the forefoot
While the right shoe has lots
I can definitely feel the difference between the two
This is driving me crazy
Never noticed it before
Definitely taking out the insoles and inspecting later tonight

Mango 9s > These

Yeah, I said it.

Let’s not say things we can’t take back.:wink:

Cap and gowns might have done the impossible and out did the squadron blue 13 for worst 13 of all time.
These abominations make both the mango 9s and the squadron blues look like perfectly fine colorways. I’d wear either one 100 times over before you’d catch me wearing this disgrace. I wouldn’t wear these alone in the dark in my house if you gave them to me for free :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom