Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Glad I was able to cop my pair yesterday, can't stand resellers that post their email confirmation as the photo to sell the picture, wait till its in hand or something or post actual pics of the shoe and have the email confirm as an extra pic. Anyways anyone really wanting to match Jordan with these '88's like he was at the dunk contest Mitchell & Ness has the throwback Bulls warm up available at their Philly store and will be available this weekend online $160 price point. Sorry if this was already posted 
I'm guilty of this only because I could only get a pair in a sz 14 and I wear a 13. I don't like resellers anymore than anyone else but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get something in your size.

I have to say it was NOT an easy cop for me (still not sure if i will get tracking). I work in IT and i have over 20 computers available with T1 connection. I was refreshing on 4 computers on FNL/MFNL/EASTBAY/NDC with no luck. Took me 1 hour literally to get through FNL and it crashed during placement order.Took me another 2.5 hours to get through FNL again just to have it crash. 

Not sure how people were able to get multiples but i sure as hell couldn't. I had an easier time copping sole collector x galaxy rookies from my ipad. 
frown.gif
Don't let GrapeApe see that post, he'll just say you're bad at clicking/following a link 
laugh.gif

You're doing it wrong if you're 100% dedicating 4-5 hours for an RSVP. Notifications are your friend. Check4Change in Firefox, mobile notifications (I've even scored RSVP on limited releases through texts), etc. If you work a job where you can't do any of that, so be it, but RSVP is not some time consuming task. It's about a minute of work to prepare and actually send. This release dudes were clicking constantly for 3 hours in some cases just to grab a pair off FNL or FTL/Eastbay/FA. So I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment.
Listen to this man, ecamping for an rsvp for hours is a waste of time and resources.
There are some guys that waste that time and still don't get the rsvp.

The eastbay/ftl/fa/champs 3 hour click game is just a joke.

Look so good straight fire... Got me all excited for mine to come, and the elephant print looks on point!

Don't let GrapeApe see that post, he'll just say you're bad at clicking/following a link 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It really is a hit or miss with an online release. Online connection and computer specs has no play in it. Think i read that someone checked out on his phone too. 
mean.gif

:lol:  It really is a hit or miss with an online release. Online connection and computer specs has no play in it. Think i read that someone checked out on his phone too. 
mean.gif

Thats how my brother got his.

Sitting on his phone in the parking lot at work.

Don't see how Ppl were getting multiple pairs and about 98% of us were lucky to get a least one pair... Some of y'all just like the attention I guess smh
On the real. Just because they had an "easy" time copping, they figure the experience was relative across the board. Just like these other studs who think just because a couple hundred people on NT were able to cop, it some how means that there were 100k pairs floating around.

Last edited:
That was me sir. And I will stand by my source. He never let me down before. My direct quote was around the 20k mark give or take a few. I still believe these are a limited release. It was so many out of the norm scenarios yesterday, it threw many off....but at the same time, allowed many to come through the "backdoor." Credit card and PayPal payments not going through, websites completely kicking you out of the system, yet they still charging your card....just to get a cancel message later, continuously clicking a submit button and the person getting a sold out response or error message, yet one last click and the ordered was processed? Crazy yesterday. If you was lucky to get a pair...just thank the shoe gods. I know I did. That backdoor linked helped thousands of people out yesterday....including me!
What's funny is about 19,000 of those pairs were bought up by us NT'ers!

I have to be honest, I went in with a negative mindset. Talking about I haven't been successful with eastbay for a minute. I clicked right away, all I got was error with adding to cart. I was fainting out, till I kept on till I saw it hit. Thank you eastbay, nice to be back !!  :nthat:

That's great to hear, thanks for sticking with us!

EastbayRep - Christina

The "easy" cop dudes always make me laugh. It's like rich guys who have no concept of how someone else could be poor, or a dude with a huge dong thinking it's odd that everyone else isn't walking around with a foot long sub between their legs. Life ain't the same for everyone and just cause it was "easy" for you doesn't mean it was actually EASY. Obviously some things in the process of copping a pair of shoes online (or via RSVP or even your local store) could go against you, but a lot of it is just pure luck. 500K people hit a site at the same time for 20K shoes. Some will win, most will lose on any given day.

[quote name="UncleRukus" url="/t/518574/official-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88-retro-retail-200/9840#]
On the real. Just because they had an "easy" time copping, they figure the experience was relative across the board. Just like these other studs who think just because a couple hundred people on NT were able to cop, it some how means that there were 100k pairs floating around.
[/quote]
That's a big assumption. I had an easy time copping my 1 pair. I even posted " it was a easy cop". But don't assume that I thought it was like that for everyone. It was an easy cop for me and didn't say that it should be that easy for everyone else. This happens every release...

checked my eastbay status, both orders say released to be shipped.  No tracking number yet but it is looking good so far.  Any canadians in here know how long usually eastbay orders take?

Orders shipping to Canada have a shipping time frame of 10-20 calendar days, although the package can arrive sooner.

EastbayRep - Christina

For the Jordan Retro 3 "88" back-orders, we expect to receive and process orders by Friday (tomorrow). You will receive a confirmation via email once your order is shipped. Thanks for the patience!

EastbayRep - Christina

is that the same for footlocker i already have a tracking number ready to be picked up ?

since we all know footlocker/eastbay/champs are the same company

Last edited:
My pair on Eastbay say's waiting on approval, not looking good! Anyone have this then have it cancelled yet?

You can send us a private message with your customer/order number and we will be able to further assist you. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

For the Jordan Retro 3 "88" back-orders, we expect to receive and process orders by Friday (tomorrow). You will receive a confirmation via email once your order is shipped. Thanks for the patience!

EastbayRep - Christina

is that the same for footlocker i already have a tracking number ready to be picked up ?

your fine dude. they key thing said was PROCESS BY FRIDAY which means that they are working on them now. since you already got your info then your are processed. others still are waiting for shipping info and they should be pretty much all processed by tomorrow :D

I got super lucky on FnL but it stil says processing, called my CC company and I was charged twice and refunded once so I'm guessing I'm in the green

Back
Top Bottom