Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

so is there anything else that comes with this? its the same 2011 box right?
nothing really to commemorate the slam dunk contest if thats the case

Originally Posted by bigmike24000
I care not to debate this foolishness any further I was done after my first post.....is what it is!!! If you feel the need (Im sure you will) to discuss this anymore PLEASE PM ME! As im sure no one cares to see the foolishness continue. Have a nice evening kind sir........

IDGAF I'm buying these for $200. You have to pay to play. If you don't have the money oh well, so dont cry about about the price. Don't give a F about quality because either way no normal random person is going to walk up to you, to ask you to feel your sneakers or inspect them.

Don't care about quality?

[/URL]

These are for you then...

View media item 221501
dammmmnnnnnnnnnn,dem 4-11 are fresh :smokin

Last edited:
dammmmnnnnnnnnnn,dem 4-11 are fresh
smokin.gif
LMAO, mind = blown. The bootleggers are killing the concept game!! 
roll.gif

Do you guys think I can trade these for a pair of 2011s and Black Cements???

I feel like i am missing something about this release. I checked through the last 10 or so pages of the thread has anyone actually held these yet?

My 2011s are beaters at this point i wear them all the time (2nd fav Jordan of all time). But the quality on those has been fine for casual use for me. The leather was better then expected and the midsole hasn't cracked yet (unlike my cool grey 3s that cracked after a year of wear). So is the quality actually better? Or are we paying $220 (after tax) for "Nike Air"

View media item 221689
2011's not my pic

And i had OGs lolol first shoes ever thanks mom

View media item 221690

Yea it kind of went over your head bro... YOURE paying $220 for left over material from 2011 and Nike air on the back. There it is!

If I have to lose my job to wait in line to get these then i'll lose my job and buy these. WC III's one of my favorite models and colorways and now NIKE AIR ON THE BACK!!! It's like  dreams really do  come true! thank you JB!

So far these are the release of the year IMO

Wait what? You would lose your job for some shoes? Come on..

If I have to lose my job to wait in line to get these then i'll lose my job and buy these. WC III's one of my favorite models and colorways and now NIKE AIR ON THE BACK!!! It's like  dreams really do  come true! thank you JB!

So far these are the release of the year IMO

Wait what? You would lose your job for some shoes? Come on..
Hope he works at McDonald's or something.....

wheres the dude who said....

DOnt buy them early this and that... lolz. 20K pairs doe? wow

Back
Top Bottom