Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The best benefit to getting multiple pairs is to mix and match the best pair.I did it with my Bred 4s, but missed out on the 11s and only got 1 pair...mistake I won't make again. Wish JB's QA was better and people wouldn't have to resort to this...SMH. I was kinda pissed to see all the glue residue on my 11s, and the killing part was I ordered them directly from NDC. For $200 this BETTER be on point!
eyes.gif

^^^Yea you must be new to NT because over half these dudes own a pair of kicks that they probably paid $200+ for and have them sitting DS somewhere in the closet.

Guilty.

If Marquee Sole is asking for 2 stacks for these early and they havent shown up on retailer RD calenders I would assume these will be QS'd and the production on these will be fairly limited... I feel for the cats that sold their 2011 WC expecting these to be a easy cop.

Macy and Nordstrom
Where im at Nordstrom does carry Jordans... Picked up my Bred XI's at like noon, the day they dropped... They said i was the first person to ask for them... They dont get everything but they get alot (75%) of the GR drops....

Where im at Nordstrom does carry Jordans... Picked up my Bred XI's at like noon, the day they dropped... They said i was the first person to ask for them... They dont get everything but they get alot (75%) of the GR drops....
If I remember right, Nordstrom's got the CG XI's too.

This thread has made some cats a tad over aggressive I see 
laugh.gif
.  The testosterone levels in this thread are reaching Bruce Banner proportions. From cats leaving essay length diatribes bickering, to dudes getting mad threatening to have people blocked because someone says they're going to cop multiple pairs. This ish is getting ridiculous man. Stop trying to police others and police your damn self. The hate is strong up in here.

Back
Top Bottom