**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

I copped, initially I wasn't too fond of them, however the Josh Howard ad showcased em with jeans and they looked much better being worn...I'm happy with em...

i like these VIII even if there not thr best ones.
Fifty Shots
Im Hot
Naw We Wont Stop
Better watch your mouth or you'll get pop
right on the top
Till I hear the cops

Quote:
Pic of the ad by any chance? Curious to see
281412423.jpg
281412425.jpg

its got that orange pumpkin color jst in time for halloween
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Eastbay said my order is fully shipped so i should have 'em by monday the latest..can't wait..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Does anyone know if the matching fitted that myshirtsco has is midnight navy or black? It looks black to me but it could just be the pics or my monitor. That seems to be the only fitted that's available for these.

Still looking for a size 12 for retail... :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

Got mine today. Box was thrashed (even paid for protective shipping). The insole on the right shoe was folded over at the toe and the lace loops had white cotton like fabric coming out of them.
mad.gif

i really like my pair. You can say whatever you want, but i think they are great.
Bulgarian Kings
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

Received my pair today..but have to wait till oct. 15 which is my birthday to actually see 'em..so i'm lookin forward to it..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

You gotta have the right fits to make this shoe work. I was contemplating coppin these, but I'm glad I didn't.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Back
Top Bottom