Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

I didn't cop any packs but based on looks alone I think the 10/13 was the best. It was the most balanced to me.

EMPHASIS is on "PACKS", not SINGLE hot shoe, but the quality of BOTH shoes
for me tops is 11/12, even tho I didn't get it. 2 of the best Jordans ever.
2nd is 10/13. 2 of the pre-2nd retirement shoes in one pack, you can't beat that.
3rd is 6/17, which is the only pack I got. 6's were an awesome colorway, one of the best Jordan's. 17's LOOKED good on the pre release pics, butended up being arrright, not too special, quality was subpar, but that is when 1 shoe makes the pack
4th is 7/16.7's haven't been retroed, I heard 16's quality was subpar (I heard).
5th is 4/19. The disappointment in this pack is that its the same colorway for both shoes.
6th is 5/18,18's looked dirty, brand new
7th 3/20, no one expected the 20's to be so bad
8th 2/21, 2's were nice
9th 1/22, 22's look cheap, 1's looked plain, felt cheap/weird with that tongue
10th 9/14 white stitching killed the 14, 9's were nice
11th, 8/15 absolutely horrible 15's. 8's looked plain.

my friends carmines are piss yellow on 1 of the shoe not a pair just the right 1
smh.gif

i guess im glad i have carmines to rock, but overall i think the packs were weak, and dissapointing

10/13 pack was my favorite....then 11/12

Got all my other packs cheap and was really dissappointed with one of the shoes in all the other packs

I hated the fact you had to get a shoe you didnt want just to get the one you DID WANT!!!

Thats why i like the way they did DMP's this year putting the same shoe twice in the package!!!

TO ME THE BEST PACK WAS THE 10/13 IT WAS JUST UNDERATED BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST PACK TO DROP HMMM I WONDER WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF THE 11/12 WAS THEFIRST PACK AND THE 10/13 WAS THE LAST THINK ABOUT IT

Overall... out of all the cdp packs, i ended up copping-------- 11/12, 6/17, 7/16. ended up selling/trading the 11/12 pack-- just HORRIBE quality imo, notworth the money imo.. and sold the 17's and kept the carmines.

after all the trading, selling, buying i did, i ended up with every cdp i wanted to begin with...

cdp 6/17 pack, Carmines VI, cdp III (from niketlaker), cdp XIII (from NT), cdp.

honestly ima prob trade/sell the cpd xvi.. i also might want the IV's but quality and price jus dont mathc up.

^^ oh my overall feeling about the cdp packs was a "BIG FAILURE"

only 1 year removed and most comments and overall sentiments are negative from the entire cdp experience.

J.B stooped pretty low with these series of releases. one can make the argument that this "cdp experience" is a microcosm of what JORDAN BRAND is allabout.

J.B= hype, low quality materials, more hype, OVER-PRiced, and more hype, TAKING ADVANTAGE of LOYAL CUSTOMERS-- it was obvious of theyre marketing&sellingscheme- give us 1 desirable shoe and pair it with the CRAPPIEST/ CHEAPEST/ BLAND shoe they could imagine.... i.e-- jordan cement iii + ugliest xx's everyproduced, vi carmines + ugliest xvi's ever produced, classic XIII's + CRAPPIEST X's you can imagine!! + bred iv's- one of the most sought afterbefore cdp and now just a forgotten legend post cdp pack. oh and i must not forget probably the most dissapointing jordan brand release EVER -- 11/12....enough said.

more i think about it. F******************CK u JORDAN BRAND.

you hyped the COUNT DOWN PACKS as the end all be all.......... and all it turned out to be was a DISGRACE, the exact word many of your long time customerswould associate your brand with- including myself.
more i think about it, the more pissed off i get.

packs were def weak, I got the 11/12 pack, got the following and sold the other pair, 3's 5's, wish I got my hands on the 6's and 7's I missedout

Cdp's wasn't all that bad to me....I had sold most of my og's and 99 retro's the year before due to the age of em and the money....so there forI was happy to obtain alot of og colorways that were wearable in one year..I even bought doubles of carmines,3's and still have my 99 Ivs so I only had tobuy one CDP IV....i'm not a complainer it is what it is with me...The way I look at it is it could have been a helluva lot worst!!!

^ by a hairline? did you check the results bro? 11/12 got 52%. closest were the 6/17 @ 16% my man.

Which was the best pack to release? (Total Votes: 688)

1/22 (6 / 0.9%)

2/21 (3 / 0.4%)

3/20 (13 / 1.9%)

4/19 (14 / 2%)

5/18 (16 / 2.3%)

6/17 (110 / 16%)

7/16 (100 / 14.5%)

8/15 (6 / 0.9%)

9/14 (6 / 0.9%)

10/13 (56 / 8.1%)

11/12 (358 / 52%) *

hold on you're not talking about the actual poll results are you?
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom