Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yoooo... Ima be hit if they put these with those elephant print Vs lol.... Nothing exciting though....

OAN... Ok JB now we know you're lazy... You purchased a bunch of bulk material, decided to make Breds and then said "Hey let's just change the logos and tags and say its the Laney XI!" Genius.... G...t....f...o...h...

Last edited:
Via Modern-Notoriety

I honestly don't see the point in another all black 11 if we just had the breds last holiday. Kinda disappointed, would of took the columbia's anyday.
Thanks but no thanks...matter fact, I take the first thanks back.
roll.gif

Really feeling the blue on the shoe but the midsole has got to go. Also need to see more pics of the soles to further decide.

I personally believe the midsole on all XIs should be white, but maybe that's because that's what I'm so used to seeing. I'm sure after awhile, I'll get used to seeing a black midsole XI and it'll grow on me. Let's face it, if this shoe had a white midsole, they might as well just be Space Jams.

Whoaaa, that midsole is having me iffy, and yeah the sole just looks weird to me... looking smoky but blue also... kinda weird eh?

Last edited:
Woah
eek.gif

I always wanted an all black 11's, these look nice. Still would have preferred the Columbia's.. but if these are true, I can deff see rocking these in thw winter.

More money in the bank come Christmas!!! Between the lame presentation of the BReds last year and this awful CW this year, the XI holiday release is starting to lose some of its luster. If they shove these down our throats via a pack with the Laney V's though, they're really going to piss me off.

These are better than the OREO V that drop Black Friday, but i won't be copping either...
It's gonna be a cheap year for me, until the VIs flood.

Last edited:
:rofl:

:rofl:

I see they're gonna continue the Jordan 1 bastardization with those potiential '96 XI inspired Jordan 1 I see in that pic. Watch them drop a Colombia cw of those 1's too, just to slap everyone in the face.

Back
Top Bottom