Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yea, the system is weird. I have updated info and later found out it never really updated it. o well tho. glad I got one and I have a WC to use for them too.
Mine changed on me too and had it as no emailing.  Once you change it back do they send you an email again or do you have to call in order to find out if you won?

^^^ you're local guy did u dirty then.

i actually took them to a totally different fnl & tried to return & re-buy & was told the same $20 off wouldnt wk for the labs

it could wk on gammas but as i said i was told theres a good chance it wont be allowed

Last edited:
Just got emails for both size 9 pairs I raffled for one under my account the other under my girls account feels good to not have to deal with the fcfs hassle for these which the other 3 stores in my local mall are doing

i actually took them to a totally different fnl & tried to return & re-buy & was told the same $20 off wouldnt wk for the labs

it could wk on gammas but as i said i was told theres a good chance it wont be allowed

ive heard of stories of shadiness but around here, they don't mind and ive definitely not had an issue online.

it could be that they didn't want to let you credit the $20 for the shoes.

ZERO speculation

i was told this by my local FNL manager they prbly wont allow WC $20 off on the Gammas & i was stopped from using it on 3LAB V's

I call your "local manager's" bluff...
View media item 686556

i plan on calling his bluff but i wont use a live chat's rep as the measuring stick for truth ...theyve proved they cant be trusted to get the simplest of things correct :lol:

Just got my Draft email and RSVP'd. Wasn't expecting it so happy I got through. Definitely not Concord/BRED/SJ status but I'm pumped nonetheless.

:smokin

Now just waiting for the ticket email..

i plan on calling his bluff but i wont use a live chat's rep as the measuring stick for truth ...theyve proved they cant be trusted to get the simplest of things correct :lol:

Just did that so I could have something , you know how it goes...but yeah man just take your wc reward with you, no harm in trying, im pretty sure you'll be allowed to though

Just did that so I could have something , you know how it goes...but yeah man just take your wc reward with you, no harm in trying, im pretty sure you'll be allowed to though

and if dude says no, just say cool then go home and call finishline customer service and see if you can get it applied. tell them the manager is saying no for some reason but you know its no exclusions.

so no one has the RSVP link where we can put in WC numbers and emails like last year? 

Last edited:
If anyone is worried about not getting the email because you didn't have emails clicked, it says customer care will have a full list of the status' on December 12th.

Just got my email today for the FNL draft...surprised I won. I usually don't win anything.. Waiting on my next email now.

Still waiting....but I don't ever get any emails from FNL, even though my account is set up for it. I'll just give it a few more days and call em up or something if I don't get confirmation one way or the other.

If anyone is worried about not getting the email because you didn't have emails clicked, it says customer care will have a full list of the status' on December 12th.

kinda weird since the emails today say you better RSVP by tomorrow night or you will lose your spot. calling on the 12th could lead to frustration if you hear you never RSVPd on the 10th and your spot was given away.

Damn... everyone winning and I have yet to hear a peep from FNL...
embarassed.gif
   Middle school gf just got married to make matters worse. 

Back
Top Bottom