Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if that info is accurate and its suppose to be 74 million if u divide it by 185 it gives u 400,000 

Im just sayin the numbers i dont think thats the actual number of  shoes produced but oh well

most jordans went on sale back in the day and everyone who wanted them still got a pair regardless and even through to 2000 if you went in the first week you could get EVERY pair for retail and some still went on sale.

Size? and Aramex (shipping service used by Size? for US shipments) are giving me the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! My shipment is held up, likely because I need to pay custom fees...which is fine. But I can't get anyone on the line at Aramex to arrange a pickup or a delivery time. I am loosing my sheet.

I've had so many pleasant experiences with Size? but this makes me never want to buy anything from them again. Anybody else in the same boat or can offer any advice!? Is it a holiday or something? I've been on hold with Aramex for about 2 hours...

Size? and Aramex (shipping service used by Size? for US shipments) are giving me the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! My shipment is held up, likely because I need to pay custom fees...which is fine. But I can't get anyone on the line at Aramex to arrange a pickup or a delivery time. I am loosing my sheet.

I've had so many pleasant experiences with Size? but this makes me never want to buy anything from them again. Anybody else in the same boat or can offer any advice!? Is it a holiday or something? I've been on hold with Aramex for about 2 hours...

Never heard of Aramex. Did size? switch shipping companies? Aramex site isn't any help?

https://www.facebook.com/Aramex

I would take to their Facebook page and post a complaint. It is sad but it seems like companies respond quicker when you put the information on blast for their customers to see. It seems like they have been responding to people on their Facebook because just a few hours ago they asked a customer to send a private message to them with their order number. 

Never heard of Aramex. Did size? switch shipping companies? Aramex site isn't any help?

I feel like Aramex is handling shipments that involve custom fees, but I'm not sure. I've dealt with size? several times and never had this issue.

Aramex's website is pretty useful, but only to tell me what I already know, which is that the shipment is sitting in a dispatch center. There's a 718 (NY) number, which is what I've been trying all day, but I think the number actually goes to UK, where it is already late in the evening. I'm going to try again tomorrow...I'm pissed though because I was all ready to drive up to NY to pick up the packages but I can't even do that because I have no idea where Aramex is...

@bnets I've learned that for most V's I need to pick up a sz 12 when im a sz 13. For the VI's I would stick to the sz 13.

@venomSS lol sz 14 for the XI ...I know the feeling owing a pair in that size.

https://www.facebook.com/Aramex

I would take to their Facebook page and post a complaint. It is sad but it seems like companies respond quicker when you put the information on blast for their customers to see. It seems like they have been responding to people on their Facebook because just a few hours ago they asked a customer to send a private message to them with their order number. 

Just did this...thanks for the advice.

After pinky toe troubles I was able to grab a .5 size higher than the other XI's.. hopefully this works out.

I'm still missing packages.  I did get three FedEx door tags on three different days stating the package is left on my front door.  I don't see any packages!!!

I'm not sure if any of them are my Gammas.

I'm still missing packages.  I did get three FedEx door tags on three different days stating the package is left on my front door.  I don't see any packages!!!

Thats Cold Bruh I'd Be On The Hunt Dig A Whole Lot Deeper For My Stuff

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom