Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i am thinking of getting 2 or 3 pairs
if i got 3 i would take the back part off of it to see how it would look but idk how much money ill have by then

black/red 1s Copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Well i just called them up and i dont think they are releasing in footlocker or champs and finishline.

yeah i'm pretty sure this is urban accounts only.

I hate quickstrikes with a passion.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Well i just called them up and i dont think they are releasing in footlocker or champs and finishline.

yeah i'm pretty sure this is urban accounts only.

I hate quickstrikes with a passion.

UBIQ here in Philly is getting them in next week. They will most likely take phone orders during the day.

UBIQ here in Philly is getting them in next week. They will most likely take phone orders during the day.

342740387.jpg

funny thing I just got my pair today.

i saw the black/white pair i will get them when its below retail.

Let me tell you there was glue in balls of snot on the shoe.

It was the only pair the store had left.
Leather is tuffer then the 2001 version
But all in all the shoes are cheaply made (not like I did not expect that in the first place)

I want the white/blue/blue pair but the store did not have it I would guess that colorway is sold at big chain stores.

342740387.jpg

funny thing I just got my pair today.

i saw the black/white pair i will get them when its below retail.

Let me tell you there was glue in balls of snot on the shoe.

It was the only pair the store had left.
Leather is tuffer then the 2001 version
But all in all the shoes are cheaply made (not like I did not expect that in the first place)

I want the white/blue/blue pair but the store did not have it I would guess that colorway is sold at big chain stores.

Back
Top Bottom