Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Bo0gerNeck

theres a spot in socal that claims to be getting them next week as well. they already got the whites so idk how reliable their word is...
which store is saying that?

Originally Posted by MNadel

people are so *above* paying retail that they are getting themselves crazy over this... if you want a pair bad enough like I did, just pay a lil extra... oh and whoever said if you are going to pay 175-200 for these just buy 01's. 01's are ~350 ds.
i paid $215 for my pair (size 9, hardest pair to get). but i know what you mean, i could of saved up for the 01's. but would they last? cuz iwant to rock em on a regular basis not keep them ds. i would be afraid they would crumble after a few months.

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

yes for 925 area check ur local Shiek this week I think they might release these on the weekend of black Friday I live in that area but work in the Solano Shiek I have 4 stores on lock definitely like these but don't know if imma cop gotta sell some kix first
Are you talking about solano mall in fairfield? If so.....I doubt it but ima ask, is the shiek in solano they getting any shipments?

Originally Posted by madkicks

people are so *above* paying retail that they are getting themselves crazy over this... if you want a pair bad enough like I did, just pay a lil extra... oh and whoever said if you are going to pay 175-200 for these just buy 01's. 01's are ~350 ds.
i paid $215 for my pair (size 9, hardest pair to get). but i know what you mean, i could of saved up for the 01's. but would they last? cuz i want to rock em on a regular basis not keep them ds. i would be afraid they would crumble after a few months.

ones dont crumble...

i paid $215 for my pair (size 9, hardest pair to get). but i know what you mean, i could of saved up for the 01's. but would they last? cuz i want to rock em on a regular basis not keep them ds. i would be afraid they would crumble after a few months.

I's crumble? Another hypebeast....

still no shipping info from nike.com from my purchase in the early hours of saturday morning.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I's crumble? Another hypebeast....
ok, ive been mistaken, i thought because they're almost 9 years old they'll crumble. jeez, sorry i assumed...
eyes.gif

btw, 350? where?, i can only find ones on flightclub for $550 in my size. ebay aint cheap either.

yes I got my delivery confirmation from ndc. I placed the order @ about 12:03 a.m. Hawaii time. 2 day shipping so it should be here by Friday. I can'twait!

Originally Posted by In3gra

yes I got my delivery confirmation from ndc. I placed the order @ about 12:03 a.m. Hawaii time. 2 day shipping so it should be here by Friday. I can't wait!

lame... i guess rush delivery gets priority... i ordered 2 hours before you at 1:54 a.m (PST) and i havent gotten anything.

Is are fine. 2001 releases are definitely wearable.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Got the confirmation from NDC! If you ordered express or 2 day... check your emails.

Just got off of work and found the confirmation email. Looks like I'll get'em Wednesday. Yessssssssss
happy.gif
! Started to get worried that I might get cancelled again just like with thedoernbechers.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

yes for 925 area check ur local Shiek this week I think they might release these on the weekend of black Friday I live in that area but work in the Solano Shiek I have 4 stores on lock definitely like these but don't know if imma cop gotta sell some kix first
Are you talking about solano mall in fairfield? If so.....I doubt it but ima ask, is the shiek in solano they getting any shipments?

i highly doubt that we might get it, but just call and ask on tuesday or thursday, thats when we get our shipments

Never got a confirmation in my email from NDC, but just checked my order status on the website. Item shipped, will recieve them today. Edit: I ordered about1:55 am PST.

^^^I found those laces also, couldn't find anything longer. I don't usually lace mine in all the holes anyway, i usually criss cross and skip a fewholes on the way up, doesn't look bad at all, that's how they do where I'm from anyway.

I will get my shipment at Shiek today I will let people know if I received them at the Shiek in Solano mall

2nd heads up...

i just got back from dtlr and they had 2 more pairs that they didn't know were there.

i grabbed both i still have sizes 9.5, 10, & 11 left for anyone who wants them.

mods, i am not tryna buy/sell/trade, i'm just tryna help out those who missed out since i see everyone is really on these.

Back
Top Bottom