Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

these r cool, but as a "throwback" jordan consumer, i just couldn't pull the trigger in them. on the other hand, this prolly as close as we willget to the og I's again.

Very reluctant to cut the straps but I'm VERY happy with the turnout.

Did a custom paint job on the heel tab to give it a better overall blend.
happy.gif

Now that you have cut the straps off the back of the '08' Jordan 1's, you can now be on the lookout for some early "STRESSCRACKS" to crackle all the cheap 2nd hand quality Leather around the ankle support! Good Job!!!
smh.gif

966366cc3a8a70d852ef016358953f7dcb0289ad.pjpg

These two shoes use the same shiny black polyester-rayon materials.
You could go oldschool and have your girl wearing the Air Force 1's
while you wear the Air Jordan 1's!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

Now that you have cut the straps off the back of the '08' Jordan 1's, you can now be on the lookout for some early "STRESS CRACKS" to crackle all the cheap 2nd hand quality Leather around the ankle support! Good Job!!!
smh.gif
why so angry?
laugh.gif

btw, i've already wore these for almost a week straight w/o any problems. but, i'm not going to make a big deal about them if they eventually do crack- i wear them with jeans.

I'm not angry I just think you should have left them alone. If you hate the strap that is on the back, then you should have just gotten some"01" Retro's.
ohwell.gif

BTW, I love my "08" Air Jordan 1 "RE-RETRO'S"
wink.gif

I'm not angry I just think you should have left them alone. If you hate the strap that is on the back, then you should have just gotten some "01" Retro's.
ohwell.gif

wink.gif
I don't love them that much to throw down all that cash for a pair of '01s. I'm happy with the $125 I spent.

Unless you're willing to spot me the balance to get the 01 Retros, cutting the straps is the best bet. I'm currently trying to find some '08 Strapsin a 13. And I ain't trying to shell out $400 when I can drop $150 or so and have a pretty damn close lookin shoe.

Image619.. nice work. I like the touch up you did also. I've seen someone else that also cut the strap and it looks
smokin.gif
But they didn't paintwhat you did. Looks real good, man.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Unless you're willing to spot me the balance to get the 01 Retros, cutting the straps is the best bet. I'm currently trying to find some '08 Straps in a 13. And I ain't trying to shell out $400 when I can drop $150 or so and have a pretty damn close lookin shoe.

Image619.. nice work. I like the touch up you did also. I've seen someone else that also cut the strap and it looks
smokin.gif
But they didn't paint what you did. Looks real good, man.
i posted a link up there lol

i can't do that, i can't buy a shoe for retail then alter it and buy paint and paint it over and cut straps off thats just too much, i might as wellbeen in the factory making the shoe for free

Now that you have cut the straps off the back of the '08' Jordan 1's, you can now be on the lookout for some early "STRESS CRACKS" to crackle all the cheap 2nd hand quality Leather around the ankle support! Good Job!!!
smh.gif
thats probably the stupidest thing i have ever heard , what diffrence does cuting off some extra material make ??? lol thats like saying you can%@@% a girl better cuz your not circumsized lol !!!!

IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 11 or 11.5, heck even a 12 or 12.5 will do.Help would be greatly appreciated.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this seller sold some black red straps for 150 ds size 12. is that do u think is a legit price? he had like 700 feed backs all 100% positive. but the picswerent tagged and he wasnt a power seller.

I'm not angry I just think you should have left them alone. If you hate the strap that is on the back, then you should have just gotten some "01" Retro's.
ohwell.gif

wink.gif

so damn worried for. his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom