Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike and Finishline (mobile) have been pretty good to me. Are we positive NDC won't be getting these?

They've landed in NYC

$250
sick.gif
Now we have a good gauge on Resell prices.

Hope the ASG pack keeps these under the radar of the general public.

And the mayhem of these WC3's lol. People's pockets cant be ok after all of these releases.

Last edited:
Now I really need a pair for myself. Was hoping to grab one off NDC for these. I guess I'll just have to try and RSVP at my local NT. I never get through with FTL or Eastbay lol. FNL at times.

I just called a few stores at my local mall, and no luck yet of them receiving them..And I also called Eastbay and I'm not sure what's going on over there but they are telling me it's a 'HOH' release only..And I'm pretty sure Eastbay reps on here said that Eastbay was getting them..So whats the deal, cause I'd really like to get these..

With online releases i always get through NDC, but apparently NDC wont have these royals. I just tried to cop the 88' 3s off Eastbay just to see how i would fair and i couldn't even add a pair to my cart. And with one HOH in my area and my local NT rumored to have only 25 pairs, there is a big chance i will go home empty handed.

Same feel man. I'm not near a brick and mortar that will have these so online is my only bet. Not even gonna get my hopes up :smh:

I know in S.C the hype isn't as big because I don't hear much people talking about these, mainly the WC 3's

$250 is steep in all honesty lol. If these things retail $140 I would say $180 isn't bad lol.

$250 is a no go for me .. i think these will end up around $200 resale a week or so after

even then, retail or die! lol

Dang i am so happy i pre-order paid 210 shipped but hey at least i dont have to deal with all the BS

Yea im usually TTS on Js but with 1s they kill my pinky toe so i go up .5 from 10.5 to 11. Well i never did but i plan too. Takes forever to break them in where the pain is bearable. Im gonna try an 11 this time

gonna do major hw this weekend. store around here said they are getting NO calls on em, but are still gonna hold a raffle.. :smh: just lemme reserve that!

So wait what online stores are suppose to have these and what brick and mortars (specifically in nyc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom