Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed on that italian link, $270 is too much, especially when I restock is bound to happen. Numbers where low for these to test waters, prob cuz the Knicks didnt sell so well.

for anyone that ordered from the italian site does the order show up in your account? i got an email confirmation before i paid with paypal and a paypal receipt after but that's it. i did wait a while to pay though so a little worried it may not go through.

My boy who just started buying Js 2 or 3 months ago has won raffles on royal blue 1s, bred 11s, bc 4 and got the 88 3s. Beginners luck or what?!

Last edited:
My boy who just started buying Js 2 months ago has won raffles on royal blue 1s, bred 11s, bc 4 and got the 88 3s. Beginners luck or what?!

I entered raffles in Serramonte mall... first raffle ever and got called for bred 11s and kobe asg :smokin

They did raffle for the royals next day smh

Online duty calculator says there will be no fees.  Jordans are taxed at 10% but only if they are valued at more than $200.  150 Euro is just under $200 at current rates.

http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-i...on/saved_calculations/view_details/166824078/
Ya we had all that in the blk/red XI thread, we had our prior experience overseas and the limits, etc....  But none of it applied.  Even when sites did not declare tax or shipping, some were hit with fees.  Some people bought 2-4 pairs for total of $270 to $1,080 and slipped through.  Unfortunately there were no set limits on what ended up actually getting hit with customs fees.  Pretty much pages ~850-950 are discussing this most of the time, with members posting their different totals and random customs fees when their shipment came in.

roll.gif
 at anyone thinking you're going to find these for 200, even after the hype dies down

I just have to laugh at that dbag Aussie who was saying that there were 25K made, Australia got 10K and that these were an easy cop. Not an easy cop for 99% even if you got a pair.

Sorry off topic is TNT airing the d league slam dunk contest ? I never taught I see lebron sitting court side at d league game lmaooo

These release makes me miss my Banneds. I might sell my extra pair and pay the difference to get them back.

Super limited numbers on these. All NikeTown locations received about 20-30 pairs.

Leather quality isn't as nice as I hoped for but they are super comfortable!

thanks for the link again.
still not confirmation email though which is kinda worrying.

good luck to everyone still tryna cop. Id like to think i earned my 11.5 from that italian site after spending like 12 hours in this forum, even if i paid much more than i anticipated. thanks again for the link TJ. good dude

Last edited:
Gone. Their shop doesnt open til Monday and when they see their stock was raided by Americans...lol

weird how you guys haven't gotten a confirmation from that italian site. i got a confirmation before i completed PayPal checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom