Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how people like the 1s.. The resemblance is to much to an Air Force one.. The only 1 that I did like were the hares IMO

Why you say that
So more people like us can actually get these. 1s started it all fam, don't think we would be here without them. Its personal preference, but I think the older you get the more appreciation you have for the 1s. Such a great shoe, sure it resembles dunks, air forces, whatever else. But when that boy Mike wrecked the Celtics wearing these joints....it just makes you sit and look at em no matter what color even though some colors are ridiculous like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Actually they were always going to be a limited release. When nicekicks put their first (and only :rolleyes) article out about these they stated they will be limited and why. Which was around the time the first thread was up.

Nice kicks said that they were to be limited due to them being one of JBs All star releases. And the fact JB wanted to color outside of the lines and release a blue shoe on valentines day type thing. So they would have a limit.

I posted that 4-5 times in both threads and I got flamed for "hyping the release up" then everyone said they were going to be a GR and got over it until 2 weeks before release day when nobody could find them. And in the end they were limited.

Listen to Sir Charles when he tells you the info :lol:

i should have known they were going to be a limited release when you didnt see that many people with early pairs, either for review or for sale.

You guys that threaten to file Paypal claims with these companies DAYS after the purchase are ridiculous.

You do realize that Paypal covers you for up to 45 DAYS, right? That's 6+ WEEKS.

There's really no need to expedite all these claims. These are legitimate companies... and if you have doubts about them, why did you order from them in the first place?

Exactly!

My 1 pair shipped from my boy in Australia. Waiting on my Backdoor confirmation of shipment now for the 2nd pair.

Last edited:
View media item 283881
View media item 283924
My connect came through big time in the clutch on Thursday. Been wanting to post but just now getting around to it. He couldn't do nothing for me during the release last weekend as there wasn't enough pairs and there was too much commotion from all the Allstar activities. But patience and luck paid off. He called me tue morning and ask if I still needed that size 10 I had been bothering him about weeks and months before the release. Turns out he was able to pull some strings and have another store somewhere send him three more sizes with my 10 included. I'm ecstatic and can't thank him enough. He didnt even want much. He was cool with $50 over retail. I originally offer up to $100 but he wasn't even trippin. Just wanted to look out for me. Hes held shoes for me before but never anything this limited and to have them sent in days after the release, I feel blessed. It's like I was meant to have these. I think he seen how hard I was going for these and felt sorry for me for not being able getting them, seeing that i wanted them so much. Anyway, It all worked out in the end. I GOT EM!!! Word to memphis finest!! :smokin

Last edited:
crazy how many people here ordered from backdoor when they opened up to US orders the 2nd time, as the first time the link was posted on release day people were like "$267.xx? :x"

Last edited:
About the people making Paypal claims within days....I think it's more about the uncertainty if they are getting their pair or not. We have seen in this thread that some people are receiving emails about getting their orders being cancelled. If you know that your order was cancelled, you can move on and keep searching if that's the case. Not receiving an email or confirmation number can be discouraging, especially for this case of the Royals.

Anyways, congrats to everyone that got theres'. We (or at least myself) still on the manhunt!

STUPID NJ WEATHER.

I WANNA ROCK THESE BUT ITS RAINING.

HURRY UP SPRING.

I GOT ROYAL 1S, 88 III, DMP XI, FIRE RED V, HIGH RISK ASICS, BRED IV, AND A BUNCH OF KD WAITING TO BE UNDS.

IF U IN NJ AND NEED ROYAL INFO HIT ME UP ON INSTAGRAM

STUPID NJ WEATHER.

I WANNA ROCK THESE BUT ITS RAINING.

HURRY UP SPRING.

I GOT ROYAL 1S, 88 III, DMP XI, FIRE RED V, HIGH RISK ASICS, BRED IV, AND A BUNCH OF KD WAITING TO BE UNDS.

IF U IN NJ AND NEED ROYAL INFO HIT ME UP ON INSTAGRAM
Feelin you on this NJ weather lol but what's yo Instagram ?

Damn I want a pair....steady looking...seems a size 11.5 or 12 is hard as **** to find....but hopefully i find a pair... #salute to everyone who coped tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom