Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $350 for my royals and that's because my local place only had 5 pair so no retail opportunity.
350 rather off buying a pair of 01s
01's aren't some sacred work of art the way that NT makes them out to be.  That run of 1's were good, but they weren't an amazing retro by any means.  JB did a good job with the 2013's, and it's rare that I defend their recent work.  My pair is flawless.

If y'all had to choose '01 vs '13s, which would you choose? 

(same price, can only choose one)  Based on the comparison's that i've seen so far in the thread.. it isn't too clear cut that one is much better than the other?

yall be on it don't yall 
laugh.gif
 i don't blame you tho.. i was stalking the link like crazy before i found out that my order went through

you guys really think i do this for reps? :lol:

can't please everyone on this forum, can you? first you dudes get salty when other members hoard links, and then i try to help some of you dudes get your 1st pairs, and ya'll get mad at that too? :smh:

you guys really think i do this for reps? :lol:

can't please everyone on this forum, can you? first you dudes get salty when other members hoard links, and then i try to help some of you dudes get your 1st pairs, and ya'll get mad at that too? :smh:
It's not very helpful when you post that they are available and gone all at once :frown:

he lettin the lurkers know when and where to look. :x I had the 10 in my cart then boom it was gone

Last edited:
I don't think you gotta post about it any more every time it happens. We all know where and what time to expect by now.

he lettin the lurkers know when and where to look. :x I had the 10 in my cart then boom it was gone
I set my alarm for 7:55 and was refreshing until 10 min ago. I used to be so good at FNL restocks. Now its like the secrets out and I could never get a pair

i didn't post a link though...

pretty sure there are a lot of dudes here who already have it open and were refreshing before my post went through.

ya'll need to chill. there was probably only 1 pair each size that went up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom