Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you gunna line up? i wonder when they will start letting us try to get them from HOH, im gunna go friday and ask after work if you dont know

I called other stores, but not hoh because of the launch locator. I was just planning on getting out there around 7. Let me know what you find out.

Last edited:
Joker or stealth ones come out saturday I believe and this twitter rsvp is gonna die soon. Either the program goes public for real and murders it or too many people ***** too much and nike murders it

man .... 

i cant see why they would RSVP for the jokers and NY was OG some **** too ... 

gotta be right .. we will find out soon

they still gotta RSVP the Kobe 8's too.. how do they have time to do 2 more RSVP's in Chicago?
mean.gif

man .... 

Yeah OG could be referring to the cut and the Nike Air on the tongue. Anyone know if the Jokers are a high and have the NA?

yeah the stealth was definetely an error ... smfh ... 

hoping it retweets LOL it took me 1-2 seconds to compute that it said "Stealth" and go for it anyway LOL

Stealth 1's
View media item 267807

troll level MAX :lol:

man ....

Yeah OG could be referring to the cut and the Nike Air on the tongue. Anyone know if the Jokers are a high and have the NA?

nope no NA on the stealths ....jokers was the stupid nickname that shouldnt have stuck

Last edited:
what were the ny/chi hashtags by any chance, just want to know what ill probably be looking at over here in LA

Only 2 spots are getting these around my area / entered their raffle / if I strike its online or bust for me :x

ugh, i need to know when these confirmation DMs are being sent for chicago.  i'm shaking with anxiety in my chair at work right now.

I called other stores, but not hoh because of the launch locator. I was just planning on getting out there around 7. Let me know what you find out.

I will ask all the stores tomorrow after work and find out what i can and ill let you know, send me a pm so it will be easier to communicate. i dont want to pay resellers for this nor do i want to use any of my other shoes to get them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom