Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

still aint cop them 3s, o well guess ill wait and be patient
frown.gif

so what can we conclude about the uta 3s, cuz the even box is lookin lighter then the footaction one. or is the jordan brand making their shoes inconsistantlyon pattern and material

...We can conclude that JB has inconsistant quality. Go down the hall in your mall and see what the iii's look like @ footlocker...I'mwilling to say you could grab 3-4 pairs of them and look at them hard to only realize that the leather varies from pair to pair....this isnt the first timethis has happened either guys.....

i bought two packs at my local footlocker as well as one halfpack iii from UTA.
differing from loskickking23's experience, my UTA iii's had significantly more texture than my store-bought pairs of iii's.
the half box itself was identical to the footlocker ones.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i bought two packs at my local footlocker as well as one halfpack iii from UTA.
differing from loskickking23's experience, my UTA iii's had significantly more texture than my store-bought pairs of iii's.
the half box itself was identical to the footlocker ones.

The leather and cement print will vary. Happended in '03 with the white cements as well actually....I remember thinking the same thing then....Nodoubt this will happen with many pairs. This is our JB....personally, I like the smooth leather more than the pebbled leather....Go compare the pairs that arein stores guys...you'll see what I mean....from store to store and even within the same stores inventory. It's great to be able towear them again, but we all just wish they were made with more integrity than they are....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ where'd you find it for 200?
A "boutique" in NY that was contemplating shipping 1 of each size back to Jordan because "they got too many"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

hasnt even been 2 weeks, 1 of each size isnt a HUGE overstock, don't know why they were tripping but w/e helped me get a pair and I helped a fellowNiketalker pick up 2 packs also

I have been saying for years, JB no longer has a Quality Control department. UTA is no different from any other retailer out there. They all come from the samedistribution line. I used to sit and pick through the size 12's trying to find that perfect pair. I have come to the realization that if you look at anyone pair long enough, you will find something wrong with them. They just don't make them like they used too! And as long as people still buy, JB, and Nikefor that matter will continue to pump out volume over quality!

Nimmo

Damn....I really want these III's but not if they're gonna look like something you can buy from PaylessShoe
ohwell.gif

loskickking23 - if u old enough to remember the 2004 release of the playoff 12's... than u know some 12's leather came in 2 different patterns as well.

any shoe that features tumbled leather will vary by shoe, it doesnt mean they're fake. the 03 white/ cements were like that. i bought 2 pairs of them fromthe same footaction at the same time. one pair was smooth while the other was bumpy. and to the guy that said some of his elephant print is"missing", it's a random pattern, no two will look alike. uta is legit, as for marqueesole, well the verdict's still out on them

I just got in the III's from UTA and they look clean to me...of course I don't have any 01's to compare them too, but I'm happy...they look onpar with the Fire Red III's

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

loskickking23 - if u old enough to remember the 2004 release of the playoff 12's... than u know some 12's leather came in 2 different patterns as well.
Now that you say that,I do remember.I sold one pair and still have the other pair and they were diffrent.It was just super weird to see smoothleather on 3s.I didnt have a chance to get the cement white 3s,wish I did though.

WOW
smh.gif
mine is supposed to come tomorrow and i hope its NOT this these
smh.gif

don't worry fam, as posted above I got mine in from UTA today and they are clean...it came with the half of the CDP box so you don't haveto worry that they are the same as those fake @ss ones from that other site...

"that other site" ... lol

yeah my cdp 3 from uta was fine too. same leather as my store-bought pair. grainy leather... just hate the gluemarks on one shoe, but i'm going to wearthem anyway.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

loskickking23 wrote:
Here's pics of Uptempo Air VS Foot Action CDP. Look closely at the leather texture.

WOW
smh.gif
smh.gif

I went to NIIKETOWN when they released this and when i looked at the pair i was buying it looked exactly like that..the other pair is smoother than the other.So i ask the guy there if i can see another pair and they looked at me like " r u crazy"? they told me they dont see anything wrong with it. I guessi was being picky because im about to pay $340 for the shoes and i wanted a flawless pair..needless to say they acted like they were so pissed because theyhave to call for another box down...i dont understand these people..your there to serve customers..it's not like i asked them to buy me food
devil.gif

Originally Posted by karxken

loskickking23 wrote:
Here's pics of Uptempo Air VS Foot Action CDP. Look closely at the leather texture.

WOW
smh.gif
smh.gif

I went to NIIKETOWN when they released this and when i looked at the pair i was buying it looked exactly like that..the other pair is smoother than the other. So i ask the guy there if i can see another pair and they looked at me like " r u crazy"? they told me they dont see anything wrong with it. I guess i was being picky because im about to pay $340 for the shoes and i wanted a flawless pair..needless to say they acted like they were so pissed because they have to call for another box down...i dont understand these people..your there to serve customers..it's not like i asked them to buy me food
devil.gif

yeah, a lot of douchebags work there
My UTA 3's look fine, not like those pics.
so there is some hope
happy.gif

^^ I understand where you're coming from. But from the perspective of a sneaker store worker it's probably a hassle to call for another pair of shoeswhen the average person doesn't really check for every little imperfection on the shoes. The average store worker doesn't wanna stand there and observeyou go through their inventory just so you can cop a pair when everyone else also has to pay retail....Honestly, if I was a worker there I'd probably giveyou the
indifferent.gif
too......
laugh.gif
(no offense).

i see so many complaints in these threads now...but people keep buying

i want a pair of IIIs though. might try to cop.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^ I understand where you're coming from. But from the perspective of a sneaker store worker it's probably a hassle to call for another pair of shoes when the average person doesn't really check for every little imperfection on the shoes. The average store worker doesn't wanna stand there and observe you go through their inventory just so you can cop a pair when everyone else also has to pay retail....Honestly, if I was a worker there I'd probably give you the
indifferent.gif
too......
laugh.gif
(no offense).

i get your point too but ive seen customers try out 4 to 5 different pairs of shoes that cost $60 then stand up and say thank you , i'll think about it..is that better than what i did?? at least w/ me i dont even tryon the shoes and i was actually buying it.. that is what they do all day is call for the sizes the customer want, it's not like they have to go thru 8 floors to get another one

Originally Posted by karxken

loskickking23 wrote:

WOW
smh.gif
smh.gif

I went to NIIKETOWN when they released this and when i looked at the pair i was buying it looked exactly like that..the other pair is smoother than the other. So i ask the guy there if i can see another pair and they looked at me like " r u crazy"? they told me they dont see anything wrong with it. I guess i was being picky because im about to pay $340 for the shoes and i wanted a flawless pair..needless to say they acted like they were so pissed because they have to call for another box down...i dont understand these people..your there to serve customers..it's not like i asked them to buy me food
devil.gif

Because they hate working there and they're stuck in a rut
smile.gif
Can't figure out that if they do the same thing over and over again it'll get themnowhere. At the same time they don't understand the hardcore sneaker/jordan heads
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom