Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i asked on release day for someone with a fake pre-release pair
to check for the 2012 on the tongue, but no one has step up yet
ha ha
i bet half those dudes would say they got em at FTL if asked anyway

i'm also wondering if anyone has a pair with the box tag labeled "tech grey".
some boy in here was saying he saw the box at his local store before rd and swore it said "tech grey".
haven't heard a peep from the lil guy since.

Kinda disappointed with some of the defects on one of my pairs..... little spot of red paint here... raised white spots on the midsole... glue stains here and there... not a huge deal but still. Wish my pair would be 100% quality before I shelled out 174 for it.

Also, the tongue literally has nothing in it. no stuffing at all... wish JB stuck some cotton in there dammit

Called some FTLs in the 818 but so far no dice on restocks. Like someone said earlier last year with cement 3s I was able to locate a pair after RD no problem. Already got 2 but a homie is looking for an 8.

Called my local footlocker and she said no on a restock, she sounded so mad when i asked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Kinda disappointed with some of the defects on one of my pairs..... little spot of red paint here... raised white spots on the midsole... glue stains here and there... not a huge deal but still. Wish my pair would be 100% quality before I shelled out 174 for it.

Also, the tongue literally has nothing in it. no stuffing at all... wish JB stuck some cotton in there dammit

Yea, one of my pairs had that red/clay paint under the heel tab.
Nasty junk too.  Stained the leather.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Called my local footlocker and she said no on a restock, she sounded so mad when i asked
laugh.gif
Heh, understandable since they probably get calls non-stop about restocks.

My NDC order came in today, and the quality is great with the exception of the banana toe. I think wearing decreasers might actually improve the look on the toebox for these. Anyway, took some more pics. I may keep three pairs, or maybe just 2 and trade 1. Not sure yet.

tumblr_lzthfpLsB51qz7jvj

tumblr_lzthfpLsB51qz7jvj

tumblr_lzthfpLsB51qz7jvj

tumblr_lzthfpLsB51qz7jvj

tumblr_lzthfpLsB51qz7jvj

NDC shipment came in today.  I'm more than pleased with my pairs.  Doubt I'll be so lucky next time to score 2 pr of jays at 2:50 am on NDC.

Absolutely sucks to have my one (1) pair cancelled by NDC, which I placed with the quickness before the dreaded "reboot," while others post pictures of having 3 and 4 pairs. *sigh*

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Absolutely sucks to have my one (1) pair cancelled by NDC, which I placed with the quickness before the dreaded "reboot," while others post pictures of having 3 and 4 pairs. *sigh*

I feared my NDC order would be cancelled, so I went out and copped my 2 pairs in person just to be sure. NDC sucks.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I feared my NDC order would be cancelled, so I went out and copped my 2 pairs in person just to be sure. NDC sucks.
I went to my mall too. Can you believe a Foot Locker on Long Island only had 8 pairs to sell the morning of RD? Employees suck.

This was my first NDC experience after hearing good things, I used twitter and registered with NDC.  I did everything by the book, still got shafted big time.

I went to my mall too. Can you believe a Foot Locker on Long Island only had 8 pairs to sell the morning of RD? Employees suck.
which mall were you at? broadway???
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom