Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Man I really hope y'all are right about these loosing up. My pinky toe was being murdered today!

Did you go a 1/2 size down or did you stay true to size?

I went down 1/2 size. I know the people that stayed true about to talk trash
roll.gif

They still look good though
pimp.gif

I too went a 1/2 size down since people who had their pair(s) before I did said they ran a 1/2 size bigger than usual.

Nice Pic
pimp.gif

That Jacket would have gone great with the Dave Whites.

Better file a claim quickly...Paypal is good at refunding buyers if the transactions go south, just make sure you have proof.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Better file a claim quickly...Paypal is good at refunding buyers if the transactions go south, just make sure you have proof.

How does a buyer prove that a deal went bad?

Usually by saving all emails between the two parties including you contacting the buyer numerous times without getting a response from the seller about your accusation about being scammed.

What I do other than save all emails is I video record the Postal/FedEx/UPS delivery worker delivering the package (obviously you must be home) and I make sure I get the video of the packaging including all the labels. While still recording, I record me opening the package and thoroughly recording the entire shoe(s) including the inner tags, receipt, box, box label, etc. so in case things like that happen I have plenty of proof to send to Paypal, eBay, etc.

If the seller can't produce any shipping / tracking info ... That's usually where they bust em at...... They send multiple emails and if they don't respond , that's they @** .... Paypals your best friend when it comes to these scammers

You don't need to stand at the door all day
laugh.gif

I only stand by the door once I hear the driver stop in front of my house or knock at my door, then I record. I make sure I'm home on the day the package is said to be delivered.

It might seem odd but video recording can prove your case 100% of the time.

Doing this has helped many of my friends and helped me a couple of times
wink.gif

What I do other than save all emails is I video record the Postal/FedEx/UPS delivery worker delivering the package (obviously you must be home) and I make sure I get the video of the packaging including all the labels. While still recording, I record me opening the package and thoroughly recording the entire shoe(s) including the inner tags, receipt, box, box label, etc. so in case things like that happen I have plenty of proof to send to Paypal, eBay, etc.

you can't be serious. they do less with newborn babies than what you just described.

Did you go a 1/2 size down or did you stay true to size?

I went down 1/2 size. I know the people that stayed true about to talk trash
roll.gif

They still look good though
pimp.gif

I too went a 1/2 size down since people who had their pair(s) before I did said they ran a 1/2 size bigger than usual.

Nice Pic
pimp.gif

That Jacket would have gone great with the Dave Whites.

I just got my pair in today and I think I should of went a 1/2 size smaller.

Casper90403^^^ Oh I'm very serious... You can never be to careful.

I rather go above and beyond than to be suckered out of money and shoes.

To each his own.

I know im beating a dead horse but Im a size 10...should I stay true to size or go half a size down?

Originally Posted by bay1591

I know im beating a dead horse but Im a size 10...should I stay true to size or go half a size down?

I HIGHLY suggest to go down 1/2 a size. I have a low arch and I even placed wearable shoe trees and there was still a lot of room in the forefoot. These fit a lot like the 3s.

Good luck finding a size 9.5 for a decent price. I'm the same size as you and am having a hard time finding one for a reasonable price.  

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

these are gonna look
pimp.gif
with shorts

white sox fitted
pimp.gif

Was thinking the same thing ! I'm tryin to hold out until summer to unds em but I don't think ima make it ... Lol... Think ima unds this weekend

^^^Same here, I can't wait to rock these this weekend when the weather is warm and clear again.

Can't wait until mine comes from natterjacks. Actually at this point, I'd be happy to hear from them...lol

Originally Posted by supdoode

Can't wait until mine comes from natterjacks. Actually at this point, I'd be happy to hear from them...lol

You should be getting them soon. I got my pair today. The bad part is they didnt double box and the box is beat.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

these are gonna look
pimp.gif
with shorts

white sox fitted
pimp.gif

Was thinking the same thing ! I'm tryin to hold out until summer to unds em but I don't think ima make it ... Lol... Think ima unds this weekend
I'm trying ot hold out til summer too! But man this box is just screaming out my closet "WEAR ME ! PLEASE ! I LOOK REALLY GOOD OUTSIDE AND ON FEET !
pimp.gif
"

I'm just like "
frown.gif
soon.. "

Originally Posted by oso23

You should be getting them soon. I got my pair today. The bad part is they didnt double box and the box is beat.

indifferent.gif

how cheap can they be? honestly. SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by oso23

indifferent.gif

how cheap can they be? honestly. SMH
I placed my order on the 18th. Also make sure someone is home to sign for them. Hopefully your box is not as bad as mine. All they did was wrap plastic around the box. They could at least bubble wrap if they didnt double box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom