Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I passed on these. I feel like I'll be able to cop a pair anytime for under retail when the resellers realize nobody's buying them for their rape prices.

what are the chances i can get a 15% code from a chat rep if i complain that they're precreased (if i decide to order, and they arrive with some quality issues).

Last edited:
what are the chances i can get a 15% code from a chat rep if i complain that they're precreased (if i decide to order, and they arrive with some quality issues).

just got mine in today. Quality compared to the white cement is garbage... called in and complained only got 10% though.

Last edited:
The other day at finishline they had a size 12 on display and i grabbed it with quickness. I must say they look go, no issues at all

Can someone post a picture of the size tag with the production dates and also the tag on the box so I can match up the numbers. I'm about to cop a pair but I just wanna make sure they're legit.... If you can't post a pic could you just type the dates and numbers plz.... Thanks in advance.

The production dates on the ones that im looking to buy say 3/4/12 - 5/7/12 and the code says 308497-110.....its different from yours. Is that number supposed to be the same?

The production dates on the ones that im looking to buy say 3/4/12 - 5/7/12 and the code says 308497-110.....its different from yours. Is that number supposed to be the same?

dang but yea bro, that style number should match on all of the exact same shoes

Umm, I just looked at my pair that I bought from the Finish Line I work at straight from our shipment that I helped opened up, and the style code says 308, not 306...

Pulled Mine out. Haven't worn them yet and they look good, don't see any creases or anything.

We all know these crease and wrinkle with ease, but damn they are comfortable... The White/TechGrays hold up like tanks, but they are nowhere near as comfortable as these and/or the Militaries... The black/cements should wear about the same as the Cavs, though I still have yet to unbox any of my Cavs, and likely won't until spring/summer. The Black/Cements however, they are getting put into rotation immediately.

This may or may not be news, but anyone notice how the Fire Red 4 and the White Cement 4 box labels are inverted?

egx0ls.png

Last edited:
i remember when they release that day after 5 hours since they release they are still available online and I copped a pair.usually after 5mins retro Js are gone already.

not much hype on these

Back
Top Bottom