Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Copped for retail from NDC for my little brother since he really wanted them. When they arrived I received a call from my brother about how messed up they were. I saw them when I got home and immediately called NDC, explained the situation and how difficult it is just to get a pair of retros now-a-days during releases. I did my part. I got through with my order. As a consumer I know every shoe isn't 100% perfect, but I shouldn't have worry about pre-creased shoes and disfigured toe boxes on a deadstock shoe straight from the manufacturing company. I received a 10% discount for any future purchase, but I had to "fight" for it. For these shoes below, 10% isn't enough compensation. Luckily, my brother was able to fix the toe box by ironing it out. Pics below...
649f6efe_photo2.jpeg
f43bd5df_photo1.jpeg

Last edited:
They have been showing it as in stock for a while but when you actually click add to cart it says no longer in stock. They really should update their site and not get peoples hopes up.
When I posted I was able to add 1 to cart, then I posted the link here in case somebody else wanted them. They had 9-15 when I posted, now theres not so many sizes. Just keep checking and hopefully you'll get lucky.

Copped for retail from NDC for my little brother since he really wanted them. When they arrived I received a call from my brother about how messed up they were. I saw them when I got home and immediately called NDC, explained the situation and how difficult it is just to get a pair of retros now-a-days during releases. I did my part. I got through with my order. As a consumer I know every shoe isn't 100% perfect, but I shouldn't have worry about pre-creased shoes and disfigured toe boxes on a deadstock shoe straight from the manufacturing company. I received a 10% discount for any future purchase, but I had to "fight" for it. For these shoes below, 10% isn't enough compensation. Luckily, my brother was able to fix the toe box by ironing it out. Pics below...
649f6efe_photo2.jpeg
f43bd5df_photo1.jpeg
i would've returned them. that toebox was straight basura..

649f6efe_photo2.jpeg
f43bd5df_photo1.jpeg
Sucks man. That toe box crease is crazy. I had a pair that looked almost as bad but creased on other parts of the shoe as well. I ended up returning it to Nike. I'm pretty sure they got a lot of complaints about this shoe judging by how many people got creased pairs. The pair I ended up keeping was still creased (barely noticeable) but not as bad as the ones I've been seeing on here.

For anyone still looking for these, here's a heads up

ic4tg5.png

be sure to verify the EURO to US converson is the price you want to pay AND know that Free global shipping service they use doesnt come with a tracking number AND takes 11 business days.

for anyone still looking. SH pretty much has a full stock right now. Use coupon code vatrefund the total comes up to $168 with shipping included. the only other charge will be $5 from your card for a foreign transaction fee. I ordered mine from there on release day and they came flawless and fast.

Enjoy and hit the thumbs up button if you cop

I saw someone return these as I was buying the Lebron Liverpools. He looked like a reseller.

I loved this thread. Hopefully, the Raptor's are the same, since I've been on a losing streak (Lebron MV, Oly 7 and Golden Moments).

for anyone still looking. SH pretty much has a full stock right now. Use coupon code vatrefund the total comes up to $168 with shipping included. the only other charge will be $5 from your card for a foreign transaction fee. I ordered mine from there on release day and they came flawless and fast.
Enjoy and hit the thumbs up button if you cop
SH? Link plz

Surprised how many people passed on these.

A lot of people passed, because there were more B grades in circulation, or what one would ASSUME to be B grades from the large volume of pics & complaints in THIS thread ALONE, than on any recent release I can remember.

Not that people don't like these kicks ..people are FINALLY deciding NOT to pay for garbage.

If these were of better craftsmanship, across the board? ..there would be less people still looking for "clean" pairs.
People passed on the lack of quality on the IV, not on the IV itself, IMO.

Btw, these are still sitting at the HOH over here.
Same as Military Blues and Cool Grey 12s.
mean.gif
I was able to cop the Cool Grey XII's this week at HOH, but they told me they just had a restock ( Oly  6's too). Have they been sitting in your HOH since release date?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom