::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

^1st pic was lookin good. Then I scrolled down :x
sick.gif

SidelineApparel.com - Brand New Design, Same Great ServiceCheck the Coupon Sticky to save yourself 25% OFF

Raydio5 - They looked better when the elephant print was white, now they look :x
sick.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins -
Ellis - Barnes - Pietrus - Azubuike - Foyle - Cabarkapa - Jasikevicius - Powell - O'Bryant

Thanks for your honest opinions guys.....i knew it was gonna get bashed.....last night I just had to keep going on and didn't think late at night about how to do the elephant print and didn't have any grey acrylic paint and used this silver paint and it just ruined it from there....

I would've have liked to leave it as is for the first pic but REDBRIM got me wanting to do something similar to his.....I was painting and it started to look good and I got a lil' more confident..that was the end of that.....i put on some blk laces and it is looking better now. I'll have to go buy some grey paint and see if I can duplicate what he did. Anyone else got their customs pure $?

Just bought some grey paint...hopefully it works...no mail or message from REDBRIM for help.

http://photobucket.com

I considered trying my hand at customizing, but $125 is not an expendable amount of coin for me so I stopped short. I'm just not into solid color shoes, I like one or two accent colors to match my outfits with. I wonder if my guy would get me a pair of the cement laces though, that's what I REALLY want :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom