***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

nice cop for me since santa and my girl hooked me up. I think i like my aquas over these because of the colors, i have too many blk n reds.
ps. dont get me wrong they r nice.

yeah i wanted the aquas, and im thinking i might still get them cause there are some spots here that still have a few sizes left...but first ill wait on myplayoffs.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

FNL.com practically still has a FSR.

they must have restocked because I checked the site yesterday and they didnt have any sizes other than the really large sizes. thats a good thing though,that means those like me, who still have orders pending or waiting to get shipped wont get fudged over. It seems like it was a really good release for JB andshoeheads. Now if only the packs will come out as plentiful as the recent retros. that would be nice and sweet.
smile.gif

Called FNL And They Said My Order Has Been Fulfilled And They Are Just Waiting On A Tracking Number. I Never Even Got A Confirmation E Mail And She Said TheyDon't Take The Money Out Of The Account Until They Shipped But They Did Take The Money. Oh Well!

Who ordered from Swoosh or NDC got their shoes shipped cuz my is still process and i got two day shipping..this sucks

Why do the pictures of the 8's on eastbay look really different then the ones pictured on finishline?
I'd buy the ones on finishline. The ones on eastbay look like fakes imo

Wow...this was a pretty ridiculous cop for me. So today at 8:45 PM I sped over to the mall by my crib and got there and at 9:15 Footlocker, Finishline, ANDthis mom and pop were all sold out in my size (12). I look frantically on my phone to try to call the next closest mall but couldnt get their number, so I endup calling a mall about 20 minutes away and they had a 12 and put it on hold for me....needless o say I made it over there in 10 minutes (no joke, I was ballinout there) and walked in and out and got my 12. I got these and Laser XV's so my christmas was pretty good.

Yes. I finally got a confirmation email from finishline. its gonna be here on friday. they just processed it today when i ordered it on sat. Its cool though ionly have to wait 2 days.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom