***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Santa hooked me up with a pair. I am pleased with them. I know they are not perfect replicas of the OG, but I am happy to put them in the collection.

yo on eastbay its saying that my order is coming on the 2nd of jan.....but the tracking number doesnt work for usps or fedex...idk who the hell have theseshoes

452151e9cfa285360ea8a603dc85a7a81d7bc8b.pjpg
c0f354dce651c23bab5282fd392fa2ce1416ebe.pjpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so bumped out about not being able to get these cuz of all the gifts i bought. Was low on cash. Luckily my bro hooked me up with these for Christmas!
smile.gif

Still waiting for my shipping confirmation from Finishline
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
. Oh well, if they don't ship, I could use the money, Christmas killed mybank account lol.

Im still waiting on my shipped confirm from fnl....received my pair from eastbay...if my pair from fnl comes in I gotta return the pair fromeastbay...Christmas killed my pockets

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

yo on eastbay its saying that my order is coming on the 2nd of jan.....but the tracking number doesnt work for usps or fedex...idk who the hell have these shoes
same here, although mines say the 3rd of january. my tracking number works though, so you may want to call them and confirm, or its not inputted intothe system or not updated.

Finally got my confirmation from FNL.com about my 2 pairs and got ups tracking for both, says they will arrive Jan 2. So much for this weekend

I just ordered a pair last night off of finishline.com because I saw they had a slight restock in sizes 8.5-11 or so and I got a size 9, they had like 4available, got free shipping and use 15% off code and it worked to save about 20 bucks. I was real suprised when I saw the restock, I was about to get some airbakins until I saw the playoffs restocked cause I missed getting my pair on release day, how long will shipping take and when should I get my shippingnotice????

yeah just checked on my order and this is what it said.....Scheduled Delivery: 12/28/2007........so forget the weekend, tomorrow is a even better look. haha

Ordered from fnl.com the nite they dropped and just got a confirmation last nite around 10, i figured because of the Christmas holiday was why my orderedtook so long unless fnl.com is just slow to ship, This is my 1st time ordering from them and i got the free shipping not any type of express so i don'tknow

I received my 8's from Finishline.com.

The price after the discount on the site was to be $120.39....The invoice with the shoes say $148.76.....the pending transaction on my credit card says$120.39......So. I should be good.

Strange.

looks like the pending transaction is your discount with shipping while the invoice with the shoes looks like the price without the discount

Back
Top Bottom