OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

oh i'm in.

loved the yellow 5s last year. these are the same idea and I think they're dope.

So these aren't even Ducks PEs anymore, hahahaha. I'll grab them when they hit $150.

Would’ve preferred a black jumpman on the back, not the red heel tab

dont necessarily need the Oregon branding. Kinda obvious why they can’t release that way

Definitely a disappointment with out the O and Puddles...... I got a few team issued shorts to go with these.... May just get them on disco

Noooooooooo. It doesn’t even match and is out of place with the spacing and structure of the back. Makes em look real cheap. We NEED the duck logo on the back. That is the best part of the shoe. When people see you walking from the back 50-100 feet away they can see that bright white & yellow cartoon duck on the back and it gives them joy and the person wearing them exclusivity. That rectangular team Jordan badge on the back is really lackluster and cheapens the aesthetic of the shoe. Also, the yellow Michigan 5’s should of had the Wolverine on the back and M on the tongue 👅 and they would have sold out. Yeah I said it. That’s the reason they sat on shelves for months and went on discount. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the duck back on the back. It gives them personality, like “that’s the Jordan’s with ducks on em from Oregon” otherwise it’s just a green pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Noooooooooo. It doesn’t even match and is out of place with the spacing and structure of the back. Makes em look real cheap. We NEED the duck logo on the back. That is the best part of the shoe. When people see you walking from the back 50-100 feet away they can see that bright white & yellow cartoon duck on the back and it gives them joy and the person wearing them exclusivity. That rectangular team Jordan badge on the back is really lackluster and cheapens the aesthetic of the shoe. Also, the yellow Michigan 5’s should of had the Wolverine on the back and M on the tongue 👅 and they would have sold out. Yeah I said it. That’s the reason they sat on shelves for months and went on discount. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the duck back on the back. It gives them personality, like “that’s the Jordan’s with ducks on em from Oregon” otherwise it’s just a green pair of shoes.

It's not that serious, the shoe isnt that exclusive if a lot of other people have them. Also the good thing about the back logo is that you can easily cut the stitching to remove the tag and put the duck patches right there and it will be just like the Oregon 5s. i fully expect patch makers to make patches to add to the back of these.

It's not that serious, the shoe isnt that exclusive if a lot of other people have them. Also the good thing about the back logo is that you can easily cut the stitching to remove the tag and put the duck patches right there and it will be just like the Oregon 5s. i fully expect patch makers to make patches to add to the back of these.

Patch makers? I need more info on this, I'd love to customize the pair in planning to get as i live here in Oregon.

Do you have examples of this

me personally, I’m not really trippin off the O and duck not being on the shoe... but id gladly pay someone to put the duck patch on there because I just cannot do the black and red heel tab... it just throws the whole shoe and it’s color way off

Wait for the turn lol. I’m in for these either way. Duck patch on the back sounds interesting
Yeah a lot will definitely turn. Can’t really tell who’s out or in this early. Didn’t think ppl would be this upset theres no Oregon branding like they can legally do that. I’m just mad about the heel. I would’ve been cool with a jumpman

Come on now. We all knew JB wasn’t going to pay Oregon for the rights to put the Duck and the O on the shoe. Even though it would have been cool to see them released as the PE version and a portion of the proceeds donated to the schools athletic scholarship fund.

Patch makers? I need more info on this, I'd love to customize the pair in planning to get as i live here in Oregon.

Look up Herbjuice on IG. I know he makes them and can do the oregon dunk with no problem.

I know this sounds strange but this is unlike any insole we have seen with Vs. Wonder if it will feel different.
1591238522246.png

Back
Top Bottom