OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

Do you have examples of this

me personally, I’m not really trippin off the O and duck not being on the shoe... but id gladly pay someone to put the duck patch on there because I just cannot do the black and red heel tab... it just throws the whole shoe and it’s color way off

This is exactly what I’m saying. The perfect aesthetic for the back of the shoe is that goddam duck. We all know this. And we shouldn’t have to go through all this modification of having to pay a patch maker to do all that, it’s silly. Niketalk and these posts are the perfect spot to discuss the early issues and concerns of a shoe before it’s mass released so they can be tweaked and fixed prior and I think the duck is the make or break factor of these shoes being fire or nah. A lot of disappointment comes without the duck. Phil Knight and Oregon are hella tight with each other, like this 🤞. Besides they released a pair of air trainer 91s with the Philadelphia eagles logo on it no problem as well as the Deion’s sanders shoe and other models with the Oregon branding so I don’t see any licensing issues here🤷‍♂️

Bert cmon everybody in the sneakercon world was buzzing and drooling over these.if the duck is on them its a shoe of year candidate for 2020,1s have been stealing most the shine.time for the 5 to rise

Not me. I remember drooling over quai 54 5s and Tokyo’s though

I still like them but they need the Oregon logos. I paid like $190 or $200 for my yellow Vs last year and they went on sale so I’m a wait these out and grab them when they go on sale.

I know this sounds strange but this is unlike any insole we have seen with Vs. Wonder if it will feel different.
1591238522246.png

Thats the same style insole they used on the Michigan 5s last year. It didnt make a big difference in comfort.

Tag on the back is a bulky isor

if for whatever licensing reason which I don’t believe is true and they can’t use the duck then a yellow NIke Air is the next best option. They own the rights to that

Not sure why yall were expecting anything different than what the Michigan 5s were. Im not a fan of the tag on the back, but it is what it is. We were never getting any Oregon ducks branding. And I'm not a fan of throwing nike air on all these retro plus colorways. Leave that for the Og colors.

Not sure why yall were expecting anything different than what the Michigan 5s were. Im not a fan of the tag on the back, but it is what it is. We were never getting any Oregon ducks branding. And I'm not a fan of throwing nike air on all these retro plus colorways. Leave that for the Og colors.

That’s why we want to be heard so these don’t end up like Michigan 5’s with no wolverine branding. Might as well just refer to them as the yellow 5’s and the green 5’s

I'm cool with how these turned out and don't mind the tag on the back. Not sure why most people want to rep a school they probably have never been to or are a fan of.

Back
Top Bottom