***Official Air Jordan Retro XV LS Post!***

i can't believe how whack JB has gone with these. this has to be one of the worst releases. even the spizikes got more attention than these. these arebeing slept on for a reason...

All I can hear in here is crickets.
happy.gif

wow they look good. i had no idea these were coming out? where is the laser? i see no laser on the shoe?

wow they look good. i had no idea these were coming out? where is the laser? i see no laser on the shoe?

haha definitely overshadowed by the playoffs...at least it give people time to breath before copping these...these are def slept on. i personally wont copthese hideous things. maybe the blk/red ones but def not these. happy holiday you guys!

haha definitely overshadowed by the playoffs...at least it give people time to breath before copping these...these are def slept on. i personally wont copthese hideous things. maybe the blk/red ones but def not these. happy holiday you guys!

we only got 60 pairs of these which is trash. however, i'm sweating these hard. harder than the 8's. i can't wait to get these tomorrow.

we only got 60 pairs of these which is trash. however, i'm sweating these hard. harder than the 8's. i can't wait to get these tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

pass
I guess you aint read what ijapino put out.
laugh.gif
Oh well...anyways, these would be coppable had they not been on the same date as the Playoff's.Plus 160 retail just aint doin it.

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

pass
I guess you aint read what ijapino put out.
laugh.gif
Oh well...anyways, these would be coppable had they not been on the same date as the Playoff's.Plus 160 retail just aint doin it.

Back
Top Bottom