Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jelly I missed out on these lil restocks. Guess I need to spend more time on the web....

Still cant find a sz12 for a decent price for the death of me. ALL I WANTED was the VII. Mad that there isn't much single VIIs out there.

Whoever else ordered from Titolo, probably won't see customs. I emailed them to see if they can lower the value amount on the package, but got no response. My sneakers came in today (crazy how I got my oversea order in before my FNL order.....crazy) and on the receipt it showed for about $178.00 USD without shipping. Hopefully I'll be duckin' those customs. Shipped via UPS.

Just lined up the black 7s from the pack for $260 shipped. Good deal right? Wanted to trade but didn't work out. I don't want the 6s...catch is I won't get the box, they will come in another Jordan box

IS this the 1st AJ pack in history that people refuse to split up ? :nerd:

even the 6 /17 CDP wasn't this hard to break apart :smh: :lol: .... i really only want the 7's

even the 6 /17 CDP wasn't this hard to break apart :smh: :lol: .... i really only want the 7's

it might be too soon. im sure ull see split packs sooner than later.

Seems that way... Had some people flake on me. Hopefully this dude comes through for me Saturday

I wanted the pack just for the 7's ever since I saw the final revision on the net.

Finally got them in today and very happy with them. Probably my favorite pick up of the year so far.

I love the 7's in this pack. Had to re-lace em since they came factory laced pretty tightly. Loving the lace tips.

Might have to let go of the 6's or trade em for another pair of 7's to double up. Not a fan.

Had to UNDS right away.

Nice pics Sp00fy. Pics like those are the reason I changed my mind on my VII's and didn't want to off them. They're real nice...

wtf, how do people find out they are on the site quick enough to buy them in like 2 minutes

Back
Top Bottom