Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If theres another pair that I would camp the pc all weekend for a random release time it would be these jawns. Hopefully Nike doesn't get that idea since been pretty consistent with ndc releases

Damn I want the 6s, but I want no parts of the 7s. That's why I hate packs. Guess I'll just sell the 7s if I can get a pack.

From this:

Air-Jordan-VII-7-Gold-Medal-Sample-03-235x180.jpg

to this....

Is a no brainer.

Must cop this pack.

The changes JB made is so much better.

Got rid of that goofy pattern-style tongue and made it all black.

Also, the leather in the final pics don't seem to be as shiny.

:nthat:

20 more days.

Last edited:
19 Days Left!!!!! Nobody will know if its a GR or not until like a week before release, which is when some people will start camping! I hope these are a GR but I wont get my hopes up

19 Days Left!!!!! Nobody will know if its a GR or not until like a week before release, which is when some people will start camping! I hope these are a GR but I wont get my hopes up
damn there really isnt much time left lol.. gotta start saving up tha dough

I really like the 7s

Now....Are there still just as many people that flat out DON'T want the VII's?? I am 100% willing to split a pack with someone and be the recipient of the VII's. Don't get me wrong, I like the VI and DO want it...But if I can save some money considering that I already know I'm only gonna wear the Black-based VII...Why not!? (Eg. White Infrareds: Never worn em. Just sitting.)

So...Feel free to PM me. I'm in Dallas and I'm a Sz. 12. Hit me up!!!

still iffy on the vii's told a fellow nter i would split with him & dont plan to flake... hopefully they dont look better in person :lol:

my gf changed her mind & said she doesnt like the vi at all & wants the vii ... so she in luck hopefully the gs 6.5's linger so i dont have to cop them on rd

I wear a size 8.5 in 7's and size 9 in 6's damn :lol: which one to pick idk .. probably go with the 8.5

Last edited:
Question: does anyone know the best way to contact corporate at a sneaker location such as Finishline? I'm not trying to whine, but this is getting old as far as them holding all of their pairs and trying to flip them at my local Finishline.

i like the gold hits but wish there was something else on both shoes. i like simplicity but these look too plain

I wonder how much it would cost to get the VIs off eBay in a pack split. And I wonder if it comes with extra white laces. I aint feeling the gold laces one bit.

Last edited:
This Package will be limited like the DMP. Believe that. Heard Champs as a company is getting less than 2000 Packs. I also know of a large retail chain getting less than 300 packs. Numbers are far from GR.

if finishline is getting them then it is not that limited. i know of five stores getting them in the nyc/ nj area and that was just the stores i went to and asked about, most stores im talking about are chain but one smaller store told me theyd probably get them a week b4 release

Back
Top Bottom