Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if there a regular 6am or 8am release? I stay in Houston & one of tha damn malls is tryna make us get a ticket a week early, wait in line night of, & hopefully "by fate" call tha number on our ticket so we can get a pair; basically tryna make tha release a raffle. Not sure if this is nation wide or location ********. 

I'm hearing of a lot of spots doing raffles for this release. I thought it was just out my way but seems more and more people form out of state are reporting the same.... wonder if it's something that was put out by JB/Nike. *shrugs*

so is hoh 34th doing a raffle now, or are ppl purely talking about states in the middle of america?

Last edited:
it really is considering there isnt a xi in this pack :lol:
regardless he will sit on those 20 pairs at $450 each i dont think anyone is THAT dumb

Youd be surprised how stupid people are. In fact, stupid is a compliment, mentally challenged is more like it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there a regular 6am or 8am release? I stay in Houston & one of tha damn malls is tryna make us get a ticket a week early, wait in line night of, & hopefully "by fate" call tha number on our ticket so we can get a pair; basically tryna make tha release a raffle. Not sure if this is nation wide or location ********. 
all Houston footlocker owned stores are doing a raffle..you don't need to know what time the store is opening if you are not called saying you won the raffle lol..nationwide homie

Last edited:
Look at what i found......this is Spectacular23's picture taken 1 day ago.

sad

my thoughts on these have totally flipped. i just wanted the 6's at 1st . but now i want the 7's more

Look at what i found......this is Spectacular23's picture taken 1 day ago.
Jobless bums trying to flip shoes to make money. Making all of us, hard workers, pay double for a sneaker. Someone should just fly around the country and dump mayo on these saucy fools!!! SAD IS RIGHT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
all Houston footlocker owned stores are doing a raffle..you don't need to know what time the store is opening if you are not called saying you won the raffle lol..nationwide homie
How exactly does a raffle work? When do you go to the store to pick up tickets for the raffle? Sorry, I'm new to raffles at sneaker releases 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I'm gonna be in Houston when these drop. 

Can someone that has successfully ordered kicks from overseas help me out with the VAT and customs fees? I'd like to know how much it's going to cost me to cop from an international store. PMs would we appreciated.

How exactly does a raffle work? When do you go to the store to pick up tickets for the raffle? Sorry, I'm new to raffles at sneaker releases 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I'm gonna be in Houston when these drop. 
yes, you go to the stores get a ticket..fill it out with your name and number. one ticket per store..sit at home and hope you get called and your size is still available to come pick up on the release date.

4 days away!!!! So yes ALL FTL are doing RAFFLES!!!!!!! And it somewhat sucks lol! So...Ive never done a raffle but if your ticket does get drawn but they dont have you size are you able to get whatever size is available? Because If Im drawn Im not leaving the store without some random size if mine isnt available! Or do they only let you get your size?

Explain please. Do you mean the links to the shoes aren't going to be posted on Twitter?
no the mods changed what I posted because I put an ebay link.. Twitter will post the link to the shoes tho via Nike twitter account

And Im not sure if this part of the raffle is nationwide too but here in AZ ALL FTL are only doing raffles on Thursday! So if you go in today or wednesday they wont give you a ticket!

LOL my homegirl works by 37th and she passes 34th st FTL on her walk to work and everytime theres a line up she hits me up and asks whats coming out.

I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday. I was like no way these hood boogers are lining up now.

SMH

Can someone that has successfully ordered kicks from overseas help me out with the VAT and customs fees? I'd like to know how much it's going to cost me to cop from an international store. PMs would we appreciated.
1 GBP= $1.5714 Dollars.

Just do the conversion from GBP to dollars and you'll find the amount you'll end up paying in US currency.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
yeah a bunch of pages back some guy said they were going to do raffles and i didnt believe him, first time ive been wrong about sneakers in a while

edit: just called a footlocker in nyc and they are NOT doing a raffle :smh:, are these raffles only going on in houston?

Last edited:
yep called another footaction and no raffle >: , can anyone tell me of some spots doing a raffle in nyc?

Back
Top Bottom