Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
there are kids sizes for the pack
i saw a youth size of the 7's from the pack on flightclub

No, there are kids sizes for the VII's...NOT for the pack. And stop using flightclub as a source of information. They are in no way affiliated with Nike...They don't even have a Nike account.

After I posted this, I realized who the source of the quote was. 160, you been doing this for a long time...I generally respect your knowledge and your longevity. So my bad if that came off as disrespectful, BUT that doesn't change the facts.

Last edited:
No, there are kids sizes for the VII's...NOT for the pack. And stop using flightclub as a source of information. They are in no way affiliated with Nike...They don't even have a Nike account.
After I posted this, I realized who the source of the quote was. 160, you been doing this for a long time...I generally respect your knowledge and your longevity. So my bad if that came off as disrespectful, BUT that doesn't change the facts.

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj7&i=011611

air jordan 7 retro (gs) · "golden moment"

its all good dude

Last edited:
from what i know its a limited release
nike allocates the shoes in such a way that there made to look limited even if there not
nike has been doing this for years
maybe your right and i am wrong or its the other way around
there out for delivery to me today and for me at this point that's all that matters
Nike/JB has been doing this "limited general release" thing heavy for a lil while now..like Grey/white/orange 12s, White/Royal blue 10s, and cardinal 7s ..they sell out quick and everybody like wtf? but actually they didn't send/make that many pair. I think it's great marketing to keep Jordans relevant ..because I get more calls about KD's than anything other shoe in my store. You half right tho, it's a limited general release which means a lot of stores get them but in small quantities.

Exactly...like I said a few pages back. GR's have GS sizes. Limited releases do not. Once upon a time, there was something called a "Limited General Release" (ie Flint VII's), but it seems like most GR's are being produced in limited numbers. Doesn't mean they're not a GR.
Word to the Olympic VII's that just dropped. VERY low production number, but came in kids sizes all the way down to the toddlers. Makes them a GR, despite limited availability.
Peace.
Nike just wrote back on twittter, its a limited general release

damb i guess i get no pm reply
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 Just seen the PM, i wont know till after 5pm.. Im in the office, the job got me doing a BS conference meeting all **** day, so I cant hit the streets till its over...

Hope everyone keeps on loving the VI, that way the VII will go for cheap.

The VII is what Im gunning for if I cant get any packs on hold.

I agree with Rico, 7's are the best from the pack :smokin Hopfully I can cop the amount of packs I need.

yea them vii over the vi for me too, havent worn some all white kicks since i bought so air forces back in 06

Last edited:
these aren't quite that bad. If Jordan continues to make packs they should be really consistent with the colorways considering the high packet price. Not bad not bad at all. I think the 7s should get a little bit more love though.

Imma try my chances again with eastbay, if i get em, awesome. if not, its cool. those VII's lookin classy tho :smokin

VII's are better looking to me even though i might be a little bias because im a 7 & 11 guy + i know they will look better over time compared to those VI's.

Saw a store displaying infants, preschool, grade school VII's and the adult pack today.

The men's VII's look way better in person than most of the pics online, those VI's will yellow in no time though.

These are gonna be even more limited then I previously expected. Me and my boy work at the same mall, and my Finishline and his Foot Action are both getting 0 pairs :smh:

Back
Top Bottom