Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fellow NT'ers I have a question.

One of my friends wants to give me $500 in cash along with some Bred 11's, which are 9/10 from 08 in exchange for my GMP.

What do you guys think? Is this good deal?

thats an option? take it asap...you can shop around a little bit and get another back for around that 500

Thanks to all those who responded. I initially thought it was a good idea, but I wanted to double check with the Fam.

I asked him to send me more pics from different angels and the sole. If I don't see any creases or major usage I'll make the deal.

Thanks again Fam.

Last edited by a moderator:
great deal..any idea how much customs in the us sent from europe is for these?i sent a couple of packs in the us,and i d like to know...

Don't do it! Friends don't let friends make that kind of deals.
tongue.gif
$500 is good enough.
He really wants the GMP and I quite frankly don't want to be struggling trying to get this pair during the holidays . 

It's a win win in my eyes 
happy.gif

Don't do it! Friends don't let friends make that kind of deals.
tongue.gif
$500 is good enough.
He really wants the GMP and I quite frankly don't want to be struggling trying to get this pair during the holidays . 

It's a win win in my eyes 
happy.gif
Great trade for you, those CDPs seem to be decent sellers too.  Move them on eBay and go after a pair of 2001's.  You'll thank me later.

7's fit tts for me, the 6's are a little large. NDC order came today i put the 7'son ASAP, gonna rock them the next few days, they so fresh imo. the 6s are gross. i tried with both laces and just not feeling them on feet. hoping to find a decent trade for em, but if not they will be a collectors item for me b/c i'd hate to break up the set.

Lol took it down cause I had one extra pack but let it go to Nter MDkicks for 500.00 plus shipping. People scream reseller like everyone on this board lets their kicks go for retail or less. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Yeah dont try to get on my mans cause he helped me out and took away all the stress from missing out on release date. Can't wait to get the package!

My shipment came from UPS unscathed
happy.gif
. Nothing was damaged. Love them, 7s are staying, 6s are going to a friend. Today is a good day.

Yeah dont try to get on my mans cause he helped me out and took away all the stress from missing out on release date. Can't wait to get the package!
Those are around the prices you get on ebay right now. Not to mention at least you would have gotten some ebay bucks out of it too.

Just grabbed a size 9 for retail from Villa here in the Chi...seems like they had a Restock, or just held out pairs for the opening today of the Melrose Park store...

The lowest I found just now on CL was $470. What do you guys think? KInd of a so so deal but I dunno if maybe I should just wait it out longer

Those are around the prices you get on ebay right now. Not to mention at least you would have gotten some ebay bucks out of it too.

I wouldn't know cause I don't browse or use eBay. NT classifieds or my trusted sites only. It's a good price to me $250 a pair around what normal prices are.

Back
Top Bottom