Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

ah I see what you mean. The first picture is definitely a defect; as for the second picture, I think the majority of the pairs look like that in the back.

Craiglisters are dropping prices on these left and right since they can't make concord profit

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

That reminds me, I have to put my tag up for sale on the bay. lol

Who gives a $##* about a damn tag?

It's the principle dawgy. I'm getting charged for it, then I want it. 

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Man, UPS said it left the package at my front door (apt.) at 2:41pm and I didn't get home until 6:30.
Look at my front door and all around the apt. And no package to be found so I'm pretty sure someone stole it
frown.gif

Called UPS, they told me to call Nike, and Nike said they would start an investigation and would get back to me and let
me know what they could do once the investigations over. Worst case scenario I'll get a refund, but for a pair of shoes like this
That I've been wanting for so long it sucks.

I'm in Berkeley (bay) by the way.

samething happen to me with the FLOG 7s, but it was shipped Fedex. Nike told me the samething (that they would do an investigation). There not really gonna do an investigation they're just gonna check your tracking number to see if it was delivered or not. I had to call Nike 3 times just to get a refund. UPS is pathetic though. When UPS delivered my concords this idiot tried to hide the box under my WELCOME MAT. Thank god i was home at the time. Hopefully they'll give you your refund, you'll just have to hassle them a bit.

Looks like the FNL restock actually came through...For me atleast...Check y'alls order status...Mines are gettin here Thursday...Can't Wait!
pimp.gif

Got my pairs today, besides the tight fit, the shoes are pretty awesome. I got two pair and one had a tag the other did not. Not worried about that cause I would never wear them with a tag hanging from them. Hope everyone that wants a pair can get one.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Looks like the FNL restock actually came through...For me atleast...Check y'alls order status...Mines are gettin here Thursday...Can't Wait!
pimp.gif

I'm still processing. lol......glad you got yours man!

my bad if this is in the wrong place, but im new here. I am trying to sell a pair of chicago 10s but i cant create a new topic in the classifieds section. How can i fix this?

Originally Posted by atraain

my bad if this is in the wrong place, but im new here. I am trying to sell a pair of chicago 10s but i cant create a new topic in the classifieds section. How can i fix this?

you have to be a user for 3 months and have a certain minimum of posts. I forget the number

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

you have to be a user for 3 months and have a certain minimum of posts. I forget the number
thanks, any idea where i could find the specific number of posts?

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

thanks, any idea where i could find the specific number of posts?

Minimum of 300 posts and 3 months of experience
wink.gif

It states it here:
http://niketalk.com/forums/19/Sizes-9-and-Under

Originally Posted by nikeairon

pimp.gif
Thanks for the info. Checked mine and they will be here on Tuesday too!
Didn't think the finishline restock was actually going to work out.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom