Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

welp.

looks like i'll be getting up earlier than i planned to

30t6p3b.gif
Good luck
NDC w/ the Confirmation Email 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

why does FNL website say free shipping when you click on the jordan x picture, but at checkout they charge 7.99?

Free shipping on selected styles i believe...

Originally Posted by h0vit0

I remember growing up when Jordans would sit on the shelf for a week or 2 you could wait almost a month to order online now you have to camp out and hoard the net shoe game has changed big time over the years.
It's still like that today. Only certain colorways get people camping out and lining up.

I remember the Air jordan Aqua 8's I came to Footlocker 2 weeks after release and got my pair.
Same with the Military IV's, Jordan Bred VI's, Oreo VI's, etc....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Anyonw still waiting on NDC email???????

i got mines already
got mine as well. was super easy. added 2 to cart. decided i didnt want 2. close the browser. opened it, added 1, and checked out. wasted so much time but still picked it. If you missed it, you were super slow.

Ordered on NDC at 9:07 PST which is 12:07 EST dint get my Confirm. Email but i did check my BOA account and it did shoe NIKE.COM pending $172.40. Called Nike just to make sure...Lady said my order is good and it will ship out on Wed.

gg... footlocker, finishline, and eastbay all crashed. the only website that worked was nike.com, luckily got a pair for my friend at 9:05 pst, but it's crazy how they sold out by 9:12pm (12:12am est). even the concords didnt sell out til around 12:30-45 i believe.

I placed my order right at 12:01 and got through
smile.gif
No confirmation email from NDC yet BUT when I login to my NDC account it shows my order "in progress" and my cc has been charged. I hope this means it's in for sure

For real, NDC, send me my damn confirmation email! I ordered so fast at 12:00 on the dot that you don't send me my mail!!!

Just got my email confirmation from NDC, cant believe they sold out so fast. This was supposed to be an easy cop smh. Hopefully everybody gets their pair.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by h0vit0

I remember growing up when Jordans would sit on the shelf for a week or 2 you could wait almost a month to order online now you have to camp out and hoard the net shoe game has changed big time over the years.
It's still like that today. Only certain colorways get people camping out and lining up.

I remember the Air jordan Aqua 8's I came to Footlocker 2 weeks after release and got my pair.
Same with the Military IV's, Jordan Bred VI's, Oreo VI's, etc....

I mean with hypebeast and resellers it's you have to be at the store hella early or camp out online to get a shoe.  I remember when the first concord came out I wore a 6.5  I got a pair on release and a pair 2 weeks later.  I want to see the same attention given to the Jordan 2012 and team jordans.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Ordered on NDC at 9:07 PST which is 12:07 EST dint get my Confirm. Email but i did check my BOA account and it did shoe NIKE.COM pending $172.40. Called Nike just to make sure...Lady said my order is good and it will ship out on Wed.

Yea just checked my BOA account and see it charged by NIKE.COM as well...

So hopefully I'm good...

Order didnt go thru on NDC
every other site was down or out shortly after
on to plan B
have a pal go post up in the AM
if i dont getem tomorrow no biggie tho...

Back
Top Bottom