Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

When there's an abundance of topics popping up about a certain release, you know it's time for the OFFICIALPOST!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]01/19/2008 Air Jordan Countdown 10/13[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]318539-991 Multi/Multi[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]310805-061 AJ X Retro Black/Dark Shadow-True Red[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]309259-104 AJ XIII Retro White/Black-True Red[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$310 (Men's)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$210 (GS, Gradeschool)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THERE IS [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] WITHIN THIS POST! THIS INCLUDES ANY REQUESTS TO SPLIT PACKS OR TRADE WITH OTHER MEMBERS. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DISGUISE YOURATTEMPTS BY REDIRECTING MEMBERS TO YOUR SIG OR AUCTION. VIOLATORS WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED!
[/color]

Only a couple more days until we finally get them!
pimp.gif
I can't wait, I've been waiting and anticipating this release for a while, but I just hope theydon't sell out on me. I'm going to be a very disappointed NT'er if they sell out.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This going to be interesting. I don't have enough money saved to cop them on saturday because I just came back from a 2 week trip to NY so I spent most ofmy money there. But my birthday is Wednesday. So whether I get this pack or not depends on how much bday money I get. I can't wait to see how this weekturns out 4 me
smile.gif

This pack is nice and I will cop it, but there's definitely more heat on the horizon. I just need one pack and I'll be good.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Man I Still Don't Know I Got These Local Connects But It's Tempting To Wear The XIII'sBecause They Are Fakes Everywhere I Go.[/color]

probably gonna end up copping these online. eastbay, finishline, nike all getting these right?

yeah soooo whos got the coupons?
devil.gif

I can't wait until Saturday....we are expecting them at my store early this week and I am anxious to see them in person........anybody care to shed lighton to how "rare" these are? An approximate guess on how many were made? Are these more "rare" than the BMP?

This is not a reseller question....my pair is already on hold and I am not buying one to resell - I HATE IT because I had to pay an absurd amount of money to aresller for my DMP......

I ask because our store (Champs) got 24 10/13 packs...when the DMP came out we got 18
Footlocker in the same mall got 24 but didn't get any of the DMP whe they came out....that is why I ask

Can't spend no damn $500 in a month on shoes (hoping to get the XX3), so I won't cop. However, when I get back to school, my spot there might have themand will let me put them down on layaway. Thats the only way I'm getting these. I wish.

heading over to my local spot tommorrow to preorder them for retail....cant imagine how its gonna get on saturday!

cant wait!!!!

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This is going to be a fun week.

I agree man this week is going to get crazy...I'm really hoping I can get these

Don't hope.PRAY

Amen to that. What time do you think you're gonna start camping out for these?

Oh i'm not camping.I'm just going to try and reserve them and that doesn't work i'll try eastbay/finishline at 12 and if that doesn'twork i'll have to wake up early.

I opened up the emails this morning at work (Champs) and I couldn't help but lol when I saw a corporate wide emailusing the Air Randy photos for the pack.

waahh so sick i want one..where am i gonna get it in ph?? its already sold out in my size ...thats really nice

These are gonna be crazy lookin forward really to the XIII really not feelin the Xs with the 23 on them but that's what they wanna put out.

Anyone know any spots in broward or miami that got the packs early hit me up let me know don't feel like camping out

^ No they won't. Have to get both in the pack this time around.

For those who are saying don't sleep, remember that there are destined to be some B-Grades hit the outlets just likethe OLNL did. If you're on the fence, I would just try my luck & hope a few months later that a B-Grade version of the shoe you want pops up at a Nikeoutlet.

I picked mine up this morning and the XIII look great, they look better than i thought they would

The X are pretty good too, they fit kinda snug, do all 10s fit tight like this ?

Wait till you guys see the X's in person... they look much better then what you think, now as far as the XIII's go, we all know they are dope.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I picked mine up this morning and the XIII look great, they look better than i thought they would

The X are pretty good too, they fit kinda snug, do all 10s fit tight like this ?
yeah the x's are kinda a tight fit. but it's not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom