Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Got my two and wife's package yesterday! But was not too happy with UPS, they left the two packages outside my pad. :} Not a good idea to leave over 800$worth of shoes outside my crib in plain view...I guess the good out of this is I know I have "good" neighbors!

happy i found a pack in the city
pimp.gif
....apologizes sent to....
ohwell.gif
....nothin personal just business

i was able to flip my lil extra i had for a reseller on a three pick parlay at the bookie
thanks toronto, orlando, and the Over
devil.gif

That's actually a good problem to have SephirothXII...

The XIII's would re-sell at a higher price, then you can pick up a pair of X's at a much cheaper price.

If i had gotten to 13's, i think I would have been pretty happy with that
smile.gif
the 10s are what held me from buying this pack, i couldnt justify 310 when ihate the 10s

Sorry but i'm too lazy to look through all 95 pages for this answer, but what are all the websites that released these packs and at what time?

aka Quicks wrote:

Sorry but i'm too lazy to look through all 95 pages for this answer, but what are all the websites that released these packs and at what time?

Eastbay, and Footlocker 12am ET

Finishline 10pm PT/1am ET

Nike.com about 3:20 - 3:25 Pacific time
laugh.gif
But only sizes left were15 through 18, cuz the nike employees got first dibs.

Originally Posted by SephirothXII

Eastbay messed up my order, I got two pairs of 13's and no 10's. I called them and they told me the only thing they can do is offer a refund.

mad.gif

I think this might be a factory mistake. I was really looking forward to getting those 10's.
roll.gif

I just came from the mall and all stores still had atleast a pair. I didn't ask what sizes, but if you live in MD and still want them. You should tryIverson Mall.

Does it mean someone else will be getting 2 pairs of X's......
i personally love the X's,,but not 2 pairs............

Eastbay messed up my order, I got two pairs of 13's and no 10's
You are officially the luckiest person on this release then...You got two shoes that are worth waaaay more and look waaaay better than thosevarient looking 10's...

Count your blessings

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

i mean really how many complaints are we going to have jordan every release..the quality wont change anytime soon but you still continue to buy....imo if you
dont like them please shut up or just return them and let someone who isnt always belly-aching buy them!

laugh.gif

Eastbay messed up my order, I got two pairs of 13's and no 10's. I called them and they told me the only thing they can do is offer a refund.
mad.gif

I think this might be a factory mistake. I was really looking forward to getting those 10's.
eek.gif
and you're MAD about that!??!??! You're THE luckiestdude out of EVERYONE. If you want the X's so bad, you can probably trade a pair of your extra XIII's and get some extra cash added in. I couldn'tsee myself spending $310 on this pack because i didn't want the X's but man if i got your pack i would've been HELLA happy.

I don't feel like looking through every page for this, but why is there a letter "N" missing on the bottom of the X's.

It says, " 93 MVP / Champio ship"

Originally Posted by OneTrust

mad.gif

eek.gif
and you're MAD about that!??!??! You're THE luckiest dude out of EVERYONE. If you want the X's so bad, you can probably trade a pair of your extra XIII's and get some extra cash added in. I couldn't see myself spending $310 on this pack because i didn't want the X's but man if i got your pack i would've been HELLA happy.
i agree, that's the nicest countdown package ive seen, embrace the mistake

If I had been the cat who got two pairs of X's and eastbay told me all they could od was give me my money back I would have flipped!

I wonder where that guy is?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I don't feel like looking through every page for this, but why is there a letter "N" missing on the bottom of the X's.

No freaking way
roll.gif

Same thing happened to tupac003, he mentioned that a few pages back.
JB is slipping.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ekin423

You are officially the luckiest person on this release then...You got two shoes that are worth waaaay more and look waaaay better than those varient looking 10's...

Count your blessings

Thanks, I guess. I thought about selling them but I had never sold anything on ebay, and after reading some of your responses I think I am going to keepthem.
I didnt get the 23 pack, I got the 26 pack
laugh.gif

Mw2889 wrote:

No freaking way
roll.gif

Same thing happened to tupac003, he mentioned that a few pages back.
JB is slipping.
smh.gif

Happen to some of them if not all of the Xs when they first came out.~

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Cameron,

Did you happen to notice in my last post I used letters, not 'cuss words'. Besides, you know it's the truth but, like you said, who cares. People
will still hustle on this site and get their grind on and continue to prey on the meek. Hype, Capitalism, and zero morals makes for great commerce!

peace
If you think I DON'T have morals, that's fine. It's not my job to convince you, or anyone else why I do what I do. I told you. You can take it for what it's worth. My mission on earth is for one purpose: to make my family's life better, and those who are around me the same. If me "hustling" and making extra money on the side will help me meet my goal, then I'll stand convicted...and think nothing of it. Bottom line.

Please believe one thing: As long as there's people who live in rural areas, oversleep, rely on Eastbay and other websites, and who are just too lazy to wait in line and miss out on their shoes, then I'll be reselling my@%#% off.

Like I said, if YOU and other who can't stand resellers want to pay my bills, by all means...knock yourself out. If you don't want to, then step aside, cause I've got money to make.

If you want, I'll give you the e-mail addresses of over 200 people I've done business with...I'll assure you, they're happy with my service. Honestly, 1/2 the time...they WANT me to get the shoes for them. I'm sure other resellers have had requests also. There's shoes I've wanted to sit out on, but requests kept coming thru, and if you think I'm gonna turn down any money, then sorry...

Besides, the extra money helps fuel my own habit. With the extra money, my pack was basically "free", which is also why a lot of people do it. If you want to hate me (for lack of a better word), go ahead...stand in line...it's pretty deep, though. If you've gotten this far, then you're sure of what my goal is, and there's nothing that anyone can say or do to not make me attain it.

BTW--my car note is $440, and it's due on Feb.8th.....if you want to pay it for me, PayPal me at: [email protected]. I trust you and the other reseller-haters will take up a collection.
i agree with you. these reseller haters need to get a life.

Originally Posted by ekin423

You are officially the luckiest person on this release then...You got two shoes that are worth waaaay more and look waaaay better than those varient looking 10's...

Count your blessings

i don't know why everybody is hatin on the X's. i wasen't a fan at first, but once i put them on my feet, i had to change my tune. those jointsare kleen.

Back
Top Bottom