Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

First everyone hates resellers now everyone them.Wow some of you should get involved with politics.I don't hate resellers,I just don't want to be theone in line and just about to get my size and some reseller buys every 12 left.

Thought finishline had canceled my order, because I called the day after Monday when someone posted the re-stocks, they said they were not sure they were gonnahave my size in stock, but I guess they found a store with my size.

Just called a few hours ago, and it said "order fulfilled" , "awaiting UPS tracking number"

Couldn't be more happier because I had sold the size 10 I had to a friend thinking I wasn't going to get this pack. Anyone else's order from mondayget shipped yet?

UPS will only deliver on Saturdays if the package was shipped on Friday with Next Day Air w/Saturday Delivery. It's a pretty expensive service, butthat's the only way they'll deliver on a weekend.

Thanx T.

My pack got to my local ups scanning warehouse tonight but I guess I have to wait till monday to get them.

Who feels like they paid $310 for retro 13's?

I remember geting my OG XIII's like it was yesterday. I ended up with nearly every colorway.
I wish I would've kept them DS.
I was so excited for this retro in an OG colorway, but they just aren't the same.
I know we have tons of things to complain about as always, but JB always seems to win because they release it in a 'limited package' and the hypebeastsscoop them up.

I understand if you never had XIII's in the first place, but I didn't expect this package to sell the way it did.

I'm looking ahead, where I'd like to get the VI's... but right now it looks like they'll only be in the future packs (quality pending), but Idon't even know what I'm going to do with the XVII's... I still have a few pairs DS!

I Was With My Girl On 34th Street NYC. And I Was Surprised They Still Had A Bunch Of Sizes Left In Foolocker And Footaction. The Hype Was Just That HYPE!..AsFar AS NYC Goes

Originally Posted by air ITALY 91

where is the cheapest place i can get them at???

they're all pretty much sold out at retail. eastbay had a few scattered sizes at retail but im sure they're all gone by now.

Now that I got my shipping confirmation from FNL.com, I play the waiting game.
devil.gif

This thread looks like it's going to reach 100+ pages.

Back
Top Bottom