Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by judeezy36

remember when?
32zi785.jpg

yeah i wish I could find those Grant Hills
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

if you order off swoosh for those who have it, that means no free shipping cause they never do from what i hear? and altthough the free shipping code expired, they said they offer free ground shipping for the concords today.

isnt it a gamble to THINK swoosh will have it with a discount, and if they dont, you get no free shipping, but then you say F, that ill order from regular nikestore to get free shipping, but the time it takes to go back, thats crucial time wasted..
You do have a good point, but the 8 bucks for shipping isn't gonna make or break my decision to cop or not tbh. 
Haven't the past two 11 releases been discounted?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Why is the msrp on these 180? Weren't they like 125 back in the day?

yes its $180 before taxes so basically $200 now & yes it WAS $125
Since the last SJ release the game seems to have changed dramatically with the prices increasing every year and with resellers getting $300+ Nike knows these shoes will still sellout at a slightly higher retail price. I don't expect the Columbia release to be this crazy, might not even cop, but if the Breds are released in 2013, I could see a similiar situation to this Concord release.

^^^^^i dont think u understand u try all means necessary. each and every way possible. my girl house gonna look like mission control or a draft day war room multiple computers phones and if all else fails flyin to da mall to wait until 6am and hope it works out lls

I got a question for everybody:

When u go on NDC, can yall choose between the flash and non-flash site? Or are yall just directed to flash site?

JW

Thanks!! 

Originally Posted by BronLe

My spot opens at 6 AM, when should I get there?

I know it sounds crazy but probably around 3 AM.
roll.gif
My Footlocker is opening at 8AM and I'm gonna be there out 5AM. Not taking any chances.

from Njacks

Hello there.

Thank you for your message. We got the Concords in today and they will be sorted out and matched up with their orders tomorrow... This means that all orders will be processed next Wednesday the 28th of December. You will be getting your sneakers as your order is all a-ok!!! We have never had a response to a sneaker like this before, it is pretty insane!!! Thanks a million for shopping with us at Natterjacks, it is hugely appreciated.

All the very best.

Ash

<Yeah I just received the same thing. My proof of addres was confirmed. Thanks to the original poster of the link.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by BronLe

My spot opens at 6 AM, when should I get there?

I know it sounds crazy but probably around 3 AM.
roll.gif
My Footlocker is opening at 8AM and I'm gonna be there out 5AM. Not taking any chances.
sorry to say buddy but ur actually..very unfortunately..prolly takin a chance..granted that idk where u live but u might not be lucky atthat time

Originally Posted by waverder

if you order off swoosh for those who have it, that means no free shipping cause they never do from what i hear? and altthough the free shipping code expired, they said they offer free ground shipping for the concords today.

isnt it a gamble to THINK swoosh will have it with a discount, and if they dont, you get no free shipping, but then you say F, that ill order from regular nikestore to get free shipping, but the time it takes to go back, thats crucial time wasted..

I'm logging in w/ swoosh on my pc and Ndc on my laptop for a crack at it. Maybe next week G'S sizes will be discounted on swoosh. Ive wondered myself if the inventory is different. Good question.

GS,TD are usually discounted on rd.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

so call eastbay or try online?
so do w.e the %+$! you want to do jesus christ 
30t6p3b.gif
 I never give a %+$! about "noobs" but this release is getting under my skin. probably because I don't have my pair secured. but still, stop polluting this thread with stupid questions.

Originally Posted by gyeah

You do have a good point, but the 8 bucks for shipping isn't gonna make or break my decision to cop or not tbh. 
Haven't the past two 11 releases been discounted?
Yes, and to the original post about being logged in, very good point.

^ im glad someone did the inflation calc

people talking bout high prices must not have ever taken a finance or economic class

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

30t6p3b.gif
 I never give a %+$! about "noobs" but this release is getting under my skin. probably because I don't have my pair secured. but still, stop polluting this thread with stupid questions.
dude ??/dont pollute this thread??? thtas like saying "dont pollute the anacostia" or bp dont drill in the gulf or or lindsay lohan dont do blow.........too late my man FAR too late 
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

30t6p3b.gif
so what he did meant was open up your computer, open up your laptop, have your girl on the house phone (or your whole family), you on the cell phone, and get ready to click the living @%+! out of your computer. Cause that's what it'll require for this release.......if you really want the shoes of course.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I got a question for everybody:

When u go on NDC, can yall choose between the flash and non-flash site? Or are yall just directed to flash site?

JW

Thanks!! 

there is no longer a non-flash site.
pass it on.

not so much the inflation but more importantly because they can... nike doesn't want the resellers making all the $$$$$

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

That inflation calculator makes you guys feel any better?

Eh kinda? LOL But then when you realize how Jordan can raise these $55 more from original retail and all the other Jordans that cost $150 only $10s you REALIZE that the inflation crap is BS! You know what it means, the quality of the shoes are just way more inferior then the original.
tired.gif

Plaza n fashion here in SD are tellin me they opening at 4 and/or 6am...can't get a straight answer from anyone here. Fools sayin they had a line since yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom